Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) (30618 Views)

Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by ABTA(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=onyedikachukwue post=30312555]IN GEJ WE HAVE HPOE.HIT 100 LIKES FOR JONA[/quote
Even one like u no get.......ur jona na bad market
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
How can I get a Nigerian national identity card? Please, I am interesting in having one.

Thank you! grin cheesy cool
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by omodapson(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Many people are just daft. So age can't be falsified on national ID card? No be wetin you tell them to input inside machine go come out as your age? I am not saying Mr. President is lying o but when common sense isn't common again, you begin to reason...

Record of his birth is the only thing that can confirm his true date of birth not some plastic cards that can be altered.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by bettercreature(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
He looks so clueless,i am just panic about this election
Its going to be a disaster if this man return to office
Sai buhari
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by kheart(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
bakila:
Where the Azikiwe for inside him name nah. Abi them keep that own for fixed deposit account?

Azikwe was use to get brotherly vote from the chukwus, he came to kaduna and say he is now jonathan azikwe "mai nasara" grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by slim147(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
bakila:

Ok, you are questioning my question with a question. If you dont know just say so. It is possible also that he has returned it to the owner, he could have borrowed it for election purposes.

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
Well, you should go back home now , Earth is full !
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by bashydemy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
Is this his birth certificate?
Abi ooo he is showing us a fake ID that was issue last year, We all know about football age.. Is it possible for Okocha to change his age now to real age? GEJ said he visited PH in 1955

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by ollyruffy: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Did he present his birth certficate before they type his date of birth into the system when he registered for this ID card? The answer is NO.

Therefore, showing us this product of failed system is not a proof that he didnot falsify his age.

He should show us a copy of his BIRTH CERTIFICATE or the allegation still stands.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
omodapson:
Many people are just daft. So age can't be falsified on national ID card? No be wetin you tell them to input inside machine go come out as your age? I am not saying Mr. President is lying o but when common sense isn't common again, you begin to reason...

Record of his birth is the only thing that can confirm his true date of birth not some plastic cards that can be altered.

Abi o

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by unite4real: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=14pt]THIS IS PURE FAKE. WHEN YOU TAKE DATA CAPTURE, BOTH EARS MUST APPEAR ON THE PASSPORT.

THIS NA OLUWOLE. PERIOD[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by nickxtra(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
This Idenity card was produced in 2014 and not in 1957 years ago, as claimed by Mr. Goodluck, yet he claimed to have visited Port Harcourt in 1955. Jonathan lying since 1955.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Toofan007: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Duh, this doesn't prove jack! The card would bear whatever information you gave when you register. So if you give a false date of birth, since they don't have a way to check the veracity of your claim, your card bears this. Jona could have given the wrong date of birth, not saying he did, just saying date of birth on the card doesn't prove sh*t!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Esperooke(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Quotes:
* “I don’t know where they are… there is no confirmation of the location of the
schoolgirls, you are a journalist, you know more than me.”
* "If I exercise 40/50% of my powers, Nigerians would say I am a dictator. Some
African leaders who used only 60 were condemned as dictators"
* “I assure you that we will get the girls out but we can only do it with the co-
operation of their parents and guardians.”
* "Over 70% of what they call corruption in Nigeria, is mere common theft. The word
corruption is being abused, it's just mere theft."
* “Even when I’m in church I am monitoring what is happening. Anytime I get reports
of an attack somewhere… my face will change immediately… my expression will
change. It used to happen every Sunday
* “Anytime I hear of any one Nigerian dies I feel pained… even if it’s a Boko Haram
member – I am their president.”
* “Pakistan terrorists have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years now so it’s not
something that a 6 months State of Emergency can solve.”
* “The Petroleum Minister has appeared before the Parliament for over 200 days… in
the Nigerian Parliament you’ll agree with me that there is more politics than work.”
* “People have been confusing corruption with stealing. If public officers steal money
they term it under corruption….”
* "PDP is the champion. We are the ones holding the belt. We are waiting to see the
challenger"
* "The popular Nollywood wasn't captured in the assessment of the economy as
Africa's strongest'
* “If Sanusi hadn’t been suspended he would have come up with a different figure… If
anyone steals $50 billion or $20 billion anywhere America will know, they will tell
you where it is; it is their money.”
"I don't want to be a dictator who does things anyhow" in reference to the SEC, DG
"Allegations that the girls have been sold out as wives is untrue, there's no
evidence"
"I will set up a panel to investigate the illegal increase in pump price by marketers"
"50 billion dollars cannot miss. Its ridiculous, because even the USA will know its
missing. Its their money"
"Some people say O the president is too gentle, I have been a president for about
4yrs now, ask yourself how many service chiefs have i changed, how many police
heads. have I changed. No other person has done that"
"No human being can satisfy everybody. If I change my cabinet everytime they
complain of corruption, what does that make me?"
"The ministry of petroleum has aircrafts. They have always been using Jets, and
when their jets have problems, they hire. I don't know"
"Even the richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote, if we ask him to bring 10 billion
dollars, he won't bring it in cash"- in reference to the missing 20 billion dollars.
"APC that is an opposition party has not announced their presidential candidate, you
are asking PDP to announce. We are the champions, the leaders, the Cup is in our
hands. The challengers have not even announced"
"The CBN governor is no ordinary Nigerian, he is the governments banker. He said
50 billion dollars is missing, then 45 billion, later 20 billion dollars. He just kept
changing figures, if not for his suspension he would probably come up with a new
figure"
"I never said Boko Haram infiltrated my cabinet. The FEC is the cabinet made up of
the President, VP and ministers, what I said is that in "the government which is made
up of three arms"
""If we attack Sambisa forest, the insurgents will disperse, go back to the villages and
cause more harm"
"There must be some bad eggs in the basket, some weavels." In reference to the
Nigerian military.
"I feel hurt each time a single Nigerian is killed, including boko haram because they
are still Nigerians"
"We have asked countries for support including USA, UK, France, Cameroon, Chad
e.t.c."
"We advice Abuja residents to stay at home during the World economic forum, for
those few days"
"If you cross carpet to another party, the constitution states that you'll lose your sit."
"We need support from the US to tackle terrorism. We need counter terrorism
logistics support"
"I pray and believe that the chibok kidnapping will not be like the missing Malaysian
plane with over 200 passengers. It has not been found even with the best technology
at work"
"The press over played the petroleum scandals to get at the minister. And when they
failed, they stopped"
"Convey this to the parents and guardians of the Chiboks girls, we need photographs
of those girls. We promise we will find those girls"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by BabaO2: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
aadanna24:
Here is a picture of President Jonathan's National Identity Card.

For those of you saying he falsified his age,see his real age on the card.

Got yours if you don't have one.

Source: http:///bbif
was he born in the midst of goats or in the hospital? Only his hospital of birth is the only verifiable source.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Oklander: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Guy , Buhari owes you o. The way you support him, I fear. It is either Buhari's supporters are idiots or Jonathan's are. There is no way both groups can be right. I can't wait to find out which group is made up of idiots.
Lol grin
I was in support of Jona in 2011, nothing has improved here but rather some things got worse, I am for the strong opinion that we try someone else, if e no work, we go try another in 2019… grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by gajike: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
wizard007:
The picture doesnt look like a passport photograph, something is amiss

U dont use passport photograph for natiinal id. U take photograph at d data capturing center whenu aare submiting ur fingerprint
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by dante23: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
nobody is here to report the pose of GEJ as a scam. who go issue you national I.D. card if you pose like this? oya continu

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by yuio33: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Western nigeria can never pickup this ID. do not go and get it. It is illegal under the law. It is only for the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Aslawish(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
aadanna24:

Date of issue AUGUST?. That tell us us that all our politician forcifile their documents.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by lasrondo: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
That national I'd card is fake. He was supposed to face the camera and make visible his two ears.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
So national id card expires?? Na wahoo
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by kulumo: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
dunkem21:
See as a president suppose dey act.

Doubt his credentials; he puts it on display.

This was made just last year, GEJ should show his original birth certificate issued to his parents, then he would be able to convince us all. grin
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by kulumo: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
tumababa:
So national id card expires?? Na wahoo

That's an integral part of Corruption unnder GEJ, and its really appauling and disgraceful. National I'd expires? Hmmmmm.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Winken: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
When was the nonsense issued to him? 2014 i guess. Let him present his original birth certificate then I will believe
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by musiwa94: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
By
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by RAO1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
dunkem21:
See as a president suppose dey act.

Doubt his credentials; he puts it on display.

PhD cert and thesis be this one
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by David0(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ is really dumb dumber, dey accused u of falsifying ur age, na National ID u go bring. Gosh!. Does NIMC verify age before dey input d info, no b wetin u tell dem, dem go input. Y u fool like dis...chai
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by Chartey(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
olas24u:

You have been duped!
He wasn't! The new national ID hasn't been issued yet. It's just the slip for now. I only know two people who've got theirs - GEJ and Patience.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by odehaj: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
aadanna24:

This does not bringbackourgirls! JONATHAN BRINGBACKOURGIRLS.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by bakila: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
slim147:

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
Well, you should go back home now , Earth is full !
What! You are still in Gondowanaland. No we are on earth and preparing for a historic election.
Re: President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) by ALAYORMII: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is photo shopped

The picture has been in circulation for a long time before now

From the picture you can see its not a pass port photograph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' / Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) / Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.