Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics (3024 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Its a rampant thing now in Lagos to see APC politicians in Igbo attire on campaign posters, this shows that igbos are actually very key in achieving victory.

Are you pondering what I am pondering? undecided

These are some pictures out of many.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by raumdeuter: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Like Yorubas would say "E je ki a pe were loko Iyawo, ko le je ki a gbadun"

Let the interpretation be for the wise

APC smart politics right there

15 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by thaoriginator: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Ambo 1415
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by OtunbaJega: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
A+ 2015

Who cares about flat heads
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Igbo again, one day it's ur arrogant that will make u go into extinct if care is not taking. since 1999, U've not been able to alter the wishes and the mandate of the real lagosians and u'll never. This is Lagos in SW not Anambra or Enugu. Yoruba people are very humble and too accommodating, dts simply why ua asking for what's not ur birth right and ti sigidi ba ti fe te, ni o maa ni ki won gbe oun lo sodo pe oun fe Lowe. with ur predicted 50 - 75% electorates,why is it dt PDP have neva come close to Alausa, even in 2003 when we voted out AD out in all the other five states in SW except lasgidi and why is it that OJUKWU never even come close to 2nd even Buhari was able to pull 12 millions votes without the support of Igbos. Cn any Igbos tell me the highest number of votes their biafran lord got and simply weigh their relevance in Lagos and Nigeria politics?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by xreal: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Igbos are important in Lagos oooo.

Igbo kwenu!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don kill me oooooooooooo. Ye! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2015
It is very necessary my bro.....if we no do am like that, Igbo people for Alaba, ladipo, idumota, and computer village no go vote us now.

Apc...change!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

why you dey insult?

Why are your politicians promoting the culture of Igbo when they will eventually rig the election and win? I think they won't go through the stress of wearing Igbo attire if Igbo doesn't have a substantial population in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by olas24u(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Because their population is skewed in a particular place
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by raumdeuter: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
why you dey insult?

Why are your politicians promoting the culture of Igbo when they will eventually rig the election and win? I think they won't go through the stress of wearing Igbo attire if Igbo doesn't have a substantial population in Lagos.

Which insult do you see there? point to the insult and explain how its an insult.

We are saying the same thing that Ibos have 95% of Lagos population cheesy

Buyer: Omo elefo, Iru efo wo ni on ta?

Seller: Efo temi kiise efo ori akitan

Let the interpretation and meaning be for the wise and discerning

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which insult do you see there? point to the insult and explain how its an insult.

We are saying the same thing that Ibos have 95% of Lagos population cheesy

Buyer: Omo elefo, Iru efo wo ni on ta?

Seller: Efo temi kiise efo ori akitan

Let the interpretation and meaning be for the wise and discerning
die die ni, Igbo a to je gomina ilu eko grin

Bo nse bere niyi kiss

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by raumdeuter: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Ogun odun ti eshin fi sare, iwaju ni yo ma ba ile.

gbogboro ni owo n yo ju ori

Eyin eyin ni omo adiye n to iya e, Eyin ni awon irandiran yin o ma to awa omo kaaro oojire

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Eyin eyin ni omo adiye n to iya e, Eyin ni awon irandiran yin o ma to awa omo kaaro oojire
inferiority complex don kill this one, no one is threatening your life to warrant all these proverbs grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by raumdeuter: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Its inferiority complex that makes one use proverbs? I am sure you are one of those people who are so ashamed of their culture and heritage that they wake their father from bed with sliding tackles

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Its inferiority complex that makes one use proverbs? I am sure you are one of those people who are so ashamed of their culture and heritage that they wake their father from bed with sliding tackles
nope, inferiority complex makes one frustrated and feel unsecured even when no one is threatening him.

Stop being scared, we are only visitors in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
The Jews of nigeria.. Conquerers not with violence. God's own people.

They know they can't do without is but won't admit it.. So we keep reminding them

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by asadike(f): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Oso kwa fa, fa yiri akwa nmawu, ndigbo ga tunyere onye acho ro.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
die die ni, Igbo a to je gomina ilu eko grin

Bo nse bere niyi kiss
may be after ojukwu become the president of Nigeria. hahaha drreamer
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

beeni oooo, I kip wondering if this people are even relevant in Nigeria politics not to talk of Lagos own. Since 1999, they ve been on loosing streak and if care is not taking over ma maa lo bee ni
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Collynzo9: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
why you dey insult?

How exactly is this something to gloat about?
You guys should leave this irritating Lagos Igbo matter abeg.
Why the unnecessary struggle to prove that you are important?
It smells like inferiority complex to me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
nko ti e beru ju ni yen, eni ti a n mu iyawo wa Ba n'ile ko ma ki n'ga orun.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:

Ibo ni suru baje
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo9:

How exactly is this something to gloat about?
You guys should leave this irritating Lagos Igbo matter abeg.
Why the unnecessary struggle to prove that you are important?
It smells like inferiority complex to me.
I opened a thread with a clear mind then someone tribalized it, the aim of opening this thread is not to drag anything with anybody neither is it to show how igbos want to rule Lagos.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:

Ibo ni suru baje
pls,for heaven sake don't write in Yoruba again. Ma ba ede je fun elede now. Yoruba kiko ati siso gba eko pupo gan. We cherish our language more than anytin guy and as for Lagos state governor. dream on josefu alala
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
pls,for heaven sake don't write in Yoruba again. Ma ba ede je fun elede now. Yoruba kiko ati siso gba eko pupo gan. We cherish our language more than anytin guy and as for Lagos state governor. dream on josefu alala
kilo n baje?

You don't get it, nobody is dragging anything with you, I just want to show how Lagos politicians wear igbo attire to woo Igbo votes.

Drop the insecurity abeg.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Candyrain(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2015
I saw a thread where someone said Lagosians shouldn't vote the PDP Governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje because of the endorsement he got from the Igbo community as their candidate. So why are APC candidates parading in Igbo attires if they don't want the same endorsement or their vote?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
kilo n baje?

You don't get it, nobody is dragging anything with you, I just want to show how Lagos politicians wear igbo attire to woo Igbo votes.

Drop the insecurity abeg.
thats Yoruba for u, we're more wiser than u fink. They are only trying to make dem feel belong and recognised. with or without Ibo support , Real lagosians will decide their future as usual. U can ask azikwe or ojukwu about Yorubas, Sowie any elderly Igbo and I fink they cn explain beta.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
thats Yoruba for u, we're more wiser than u fink. They are only trying to make dem feel belong and recognised. with or without Ibo support , Real lagosians will decide their future as usual. U can ask azikwe or ojukwu about Yorubas, Sowie any elderly Igbo and I fink they cn explain beta.
Senseless, those politicians don't think so.

Thank God you are irrelevant, so i will treat your opinion as such.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Senseless, those politicians don't think so.

Thank God you are irrelevant, so i will treat your opinion as such.
lol! so ua relevant. u beta wake up dude. minus the numbers of electorate in Lagos,SW electorates are still more than SE electorate not to mention the least SS. just try to check the numbers of registered voters by INEC and do the simple mathematics. Mr relevant
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
lol! so ua relevant. u beta wake up dude. minus the numbers of electorate in Lagos,SW electorates are still more than SE electorate not to mention the least SS. just try to check the numbers of registered voters by INEC and do the simple mathematics. Mr relevant
So you think you know better than those politicians parading themselves in igbo attire.

ade laugh your logic grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension, As Southerners Flee Northover Polls February 2, 2015 / BREAKING!!!: Lee Kuan Yew Is Dead!!! / Diezani Alison-madueke Return $16 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.