Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Affair - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Affair (498 Views)

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / Life Is Short. Have An Affair.... / The Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Affair by Princephelar(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2015
A woman was in bed with her lover when she heared her husband opening the front door.
"Hurry!she said ,"Stand in the corner."She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him awith talcum powder . "Don't move until i tell you to,"she wispered ."Just pretend you're a statue.""What's this,honey?"the husband inquired as he entered the room."Oh ,it's just a statue,"she replied nonchalantly."The Smiths bought one for their bedroom.I liked it so much,I got one for us too."No more was said about the statue,not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed,went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk.
''Here,"he said to the 'statue',eat something .I stood like an idiot at the Smiths' for three days ,and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."

(1) (Reply)

African Proverbs / Urgent Need For MC For An Event / Story Is Contun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.