Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 (1009 Views)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / Rigging Will Be Resisted,wike Tells NEW INEC REC In Portharcourt / Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 This Is An Intervie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
This is an interview that took place on the 3/May/2014, please click or copy the link and download the video. Please nigerians let's vote wisely, the man shielding PDP today has condemn them 8 months ago.Please watch thos video and tell me if you will still listen to what FFK will say about PDP, REMEMBER WHEN YOU VOTE IT WILL LAST FOR FOUR YEARS #IHAVEDECIDED

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=956467566&nvt=8&z=1112&frm=s
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Mod please Frontpage!!!!!! Nigerians and GEJ fans should see this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by eleko1: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
sad Fani shouldn't be taken serious.He's only playing Jona
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
eleko1:
sad Fani shouldn't be taken serious.He's only playing Jona
Bro I want GEJ's fans to watch it they will be shocked to their bones! MOD please FRONT PAGE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by midolian(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2015
He doesn't knw hw to control words frm flowing tru dah his gap tooth..now the chkns hav come home to roost cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by fiverrwin(f): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Bible proverb
Dog return to its vomit
The power of naira
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by jingh(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
intergral:
Mod please Frontpage!!!!!! Nigerians and GEJ fans should see this
front page for where, you wan spoil 5eun market.
he can go against his master.
holatin come and saw
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by mdbissalla(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2015
ah! what a shame to FFK. i pity GEJ for having this type of persons around him. they will definitely bury GEJ alive shocked shocked shocked

what goes around MUST surely turnes around...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
front page for where, you wan spoil 5eun market.
he can go against his master.
holatin come and saw
. This video is ment for the whole of Nigeria not just nairaland
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by OLADD: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
intergral:
This is an interview that took place on the 3/May/2014, please click or copy the link and download the video. Please nigerians let's vote wisely, the man shielding PDP today has condemn them 8 months ago.Please watch thos video and tell me if you will still listen to what FFK will say about PDP, REMEMBER WHEN YOU VOTE IT WILL LAST FOR FOUR YEARS #IHAVEDECIDED

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=956467566&nvt=8&z=1112&frm=s

There's no fuss here OP. Those people he was referring to have now crossed over to APC. They are the Ameachis, Kwankwasos and Nyakos of this world. Moreover, FFK had admitted making some of those speeches when he knew little about APC's true colours, after all, Hell Rufai (sorry El Rufai) was once caught on tape telling the nation that Buhari "is perpetually unelectable, Tinubu once tore Buhari's personality to shreds by questioning his (GMB's) temperament, civility and patriotism and they are presently the ones singing his praise to high heavens. While I am not holding brief for FFK, trying to rubbish his intellect and consistency is like looking for hundreds of waterfalls in a desert. It's an exercise in futility.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

There's no fuss here OP. Those people he was referring to have now crossed over to APC. They are the Ameachis, Kwankwasos and Nyakos of this world. Moreover, FFK had admitted making some of those speeches when he knew little about APC's true colours, after all, Hell Rufai (sorry El Rufai) was once caught on tape telling the nation that Buhari "is perpetually unelectable, Tinubu once tore Buhari's personality to shreds by questioning his (GMB's) temperament, civility and patriotism and they are the ones singing Buhari's praise to high heavens. While I am not holding brief for FFK, trying to rubbish his intellect and consistency is like looking for waterfalls in a desert. It's an exercise in futility.
watch the video again he said Amaechi was cheated in PDP then why will he stay, and when he was mentioning APC as a more credible Party he did not say El Rufai and Amaechi ....... FKK has really shown me that he is really a Hungry Man!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by jingh(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
intergral:
. This video is ment for the whole of Nigeria not just nairaland
yeah but since its a truth and anti PDP it won't reach front page
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by OLADD: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
intergral:
watch the video again he said Amaechi was cheated in PDP then why will he stay, and when he was mentioning APC as a more credible Party he did not say El Rufai and Amaechi ....... FKK has really shown me that he is really a Hungry Man!

He praised APC when he hadn't known that the party has sympathy for Boko haram, when did not know that APC wanted to splash Muslim-muslim presidential ticket on the faces of Nigerians. As I said earlier, most of those speeches were made when he knew little or nothing about the real APC.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by intergral(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

He praised APC when he hadn't known that the party has sympathy for Boko haram, when did not know that APC wanted to splash Muslim-muslim presidential ticket on the faces of Nigerians. As I said earlier, most of those speeches were made when he knew little or nothing about the real APC.
have you been to NORTHEAST? Even if you are not a Northerner but you stay in adamawa you'll will also stone jonathan. But please Give me reasons not to vote APC and VOTE PDP.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by Babaflenjor: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
After thoroughly watch this video I av come to think and ask PDP to watch their back. I compare what FFK said in this video and what he is doing now in PDP hmmmm on the issue of certificate PDP propaganda filled age matter PDP fail etc PDP please watch ur back cos my thought is FFK is out there making all this chip propaganda to make Gen Muhamadu Buhari more popular hmmmm just think.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Rigging Will Fail In 2015:FFK 2014 by bettercreature(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
I can't understand why Jonathan choosed this man,he has committed more than too much
Opposition dont need him anymore they just need all his older quotes against PDP
That should be enough

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Live Interview With Channels Tv / ECWA President: Don’t Vote For People That Kill And Destroy Worship Places / 2015 BUDGET: Total Personnel Cost For Presidency Is 12.9 Billion For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.