Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

APC Cry Foul Play After Urging PDP To Go To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cry Foul Play After Urging PDP To Go To Court (740 Views)

Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari / Sheriff Shuts PDP Youths Out Of Convention As They Cry Foul / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Cry Foul Play After Urging PDP To Go To Court by lovesamzy: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2015
for full gist, kindly visit http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-pdp-plotting-to-scuttle-polls-apc/

Extracted comment from Punchng concerning APC crying foul play after urging PDP to go to court

Wizzy

P is for Propaganda and not progress , I over heard you severally asking any one who feels your candidate is not qualified to go to court , now you are saying they are plotting to get court pronouncement . APC should be banned from using words like planning , plotting etc ;is that the change you are plotting to bring ?. Associaton of propagandists and criminals

Share ›

Danny Wizzy • 5 hours ago

APC is a bunch of noise makers and anarchists. But patriotic and courageous Nigerians must not be intimidated from bringing the full weight of the law on its presidetial candidate, Buhari, with disqualification for presenting fake academic credentials and perjury. Buhari should not be allowed to shame Nigeria in the comity of nations by running on a fake certificate.. No individual is bigger than niGeria

Share ›
Huck231 Wizzy • 2 hours ago

For me, this man should be jailed. This are the people who want to rule Nigeria. I heard his son won a vote to become a honourable. Tinubu's children are all eating our money. APC bunch of deceivers. It has become a family business.

Share ›
siim chuck Wizzy • 3 hours ago

A FEE CEEEEE! If PDP is planing, then APC is already stoning GEJ using a mole to claim it's PDP members. They've now seen the reality of failure and disqualification as it looms. Let it not be what I'm thinking, osibanjo is no longer making any noise. Could it be that he is regretting ganging against the Lord he claims to be serving? By liasing with a fraud and cheat like Buhari.

Share ›
aso siim chuck • 2 hours ago

It takes a clueless mind no time to hastily comment on discussing issue with only surface level understanding. I will advise you to go over the report once more and thouroghly digest its content with open mind and re-voice your opinion.

Share ›
Somtochukwu Wizzy • an hour ago

I knew they'd eventually threaten Nigerians on this certificate issue . Now everyone sees why INEC has not disqualified Buhari ; violence!
The court should give its ruling Jare , I trust the military will be able to handle any nonsense violent protest from his supporters . We will handle them online as well

Share ›
objectivity2015 Wizzy • 2 hours ago

Good points.

The APC had challenged whoever was not satisfied with Buhari's qualifications to seek redress at the court...but now they're scared stiff at the prospect of Buhari being disqualified.

Does one need to be a law guru to know that liar Buhari is guilty of perjury?

Share ›

Dr. Fidelis • 7 hours ago

Since I was born and now I am getting old I have not seen any good in PDP. Nigerians have u seen? No no no no nooooo. Since 2011 up to today Nigeria is becoming worse all because of PDP.

Share ›

Show 1 new reply

Jim-Ogbolo Metosibha Dr. Fidelis • 3 hours ago

Then grow up man. That kindergarten brain of yours needs proper nurturing!

Share ›
templersnight Dr. Fidelis • 3 hours ago

Not because of PDP but because of the system the military handed over to PDP but when they saw the gentle president is serious in implementation of the national conference they have cued behind Buhari in the name of corruption and insecurity to thwart the will of the majority. The same set of politicians that were buying pump action and AK47 rifles sharing to their thugs are the ones crying corruption,insecurity while is their code of conduct. Nigerian politicians use this hard time the country is facing to unite our country for us to come out of this quagmire we found ourselves that was caused by General mohamadu Buhari. #Nigerianproblem

Share ›

Ölufemi • 9 hours ago

Jonathan and his ilks are just too little to withstand the heat when Nigerians begin to take their stand. Why? We have in our history seen dictators come and go, even Babangida(Maradona) had to at some point take the wise decision to "step aside". We survived and overcame Abacha and his boys. Jonathan neither has the cleverness of a Babangida nor the brutality of an Abacha. He is just a man who will be consumed in his own greed and have himself to blame should he push his luck too far.

Share ›

objectivity2015 Ölufemi • 2 hours ago

Propaganda is the APC's forte, they're always trying to put the FG on the defensive by pre-empting events and raising false alarms to elicit sympathy.

Did the party not challenge whoever was not satisfied with Buhari's qualifications to seek redress at the law court?

So, why are they petrified now at the prospect of Buhari's disqualification?

Does one need to be a law guru to know that Buhari is guilty of perjury?

Share ›
Efe Ölufemi • 8 hours ago

He..he...he...he, The FALL of northern OLIGARCHY is a Historic Comedy.
Buhari the Comedian**** I dey laugh Amoured Personnel Carrier (APC).
Atiku would have been a better looser than this ignorant fake General Buhari

TINUBUruku is never tired with his Obsolete Calculus.
An ILLITERATE can't be sneaked into Aso Rock from back door.

JONATHAN will surely get two/third of the total vote cast..
GEJ till2019

Share ›
Jkk Efe • 10 minutes ago

Bloody clown, what is the meaning of all this.

Share ›
truth Ölufemi • 3 hours ago

Ok. I hear. Hope you will not die if GEJ wins. Hope u will accept defeat like a good sports man. GEJ all the way jare.

Share ›
Omababa Ölufemi • 2 hours ago

Good thought. À word is enough for d wise!

Share ›

killimanjaro/London • 9 hours ago

False Alarm, Ignore! false Alarm Ignore!! False Alarm Ignore!!!

Share ›

SBBify killimanjaro/London • 7 hours ago

There is nothing false in the alarm. GEJ is doing everything to scuttle the election but all his plots shall fail in Jesus' name. Amen. He know that he has already lost this election. I know his problem is fear of being jailed. And their is no way he can avoid that with all the looting he & his cohorts have carried out.

Share ›
Esther USA SBBify • 7 hours ago

Let Buhari go for the debate and tell Nigerians how PDP wants to scuttle the election. Why is he running away?

Share ›
Kalitaaruku Esther USA • 7 hours ago

Debate organized by a PDP related board? Haba! No way. Let channels tv organize a debate, after in the last election the PDP boycotted a debate organized by an independent group. How can u call a debate organized by National orientation agency, national radio corporation of Nigeria, ,NTA,AIT independent? PDP is written all over it

Share ›
Show 1 new reply
objectivity2015 Kalitaaruku • 2 hours ago

Will the APC also boycott the elections because INEC is funded by the Central Government?

Share ›
Kalitaaruku objectivity2015 • 2 hours ago

INEC so far lead by Jega has proven to be independent, if it was the Maurice wuru wuru perhaps we might have even had a serious crisis by now, but so far, even u can attest that INEc has been professional. Furthermore, the funding and appointment of offices in INEc is done inhouse by InEc, not government, unlike NOA, NRCN

Share ›
Jkk objectivity2015 • 6 minutes ago

INEC is independent and been funded with our common wealth

Share ›
Jim-Ogbolo Metosibha Kalitaaruku • 3 hours ago

So you want PDP to participate in a debate organised only by Channels TV? Oya go arrange am. Let's see if GMB would be able to speak for more than 5mins in english.
Just so you know, Channels is owned by John Momoh, one of the 165 siblings of the first National Chairman of CPC, Prince Tony Momoh, now of APC, while the Nigerian Election Debate Groups is a coalition of broadcast organisations, civil society groups and professional groups.

Share ›
Kalitaaruku Jim-Ogbolo Metosibha • 2 hours ago

When an independent gropu organiZe a debate in 2011 GEJ chickened out as he asked for questions before hand the Buhari u say cannot speak was there togther with Ribadu and Shekarau. And mind u, there are no civil society gropus involved in the NEDG, it comprise of NOA, NTA, AIT,RCN all government parastatals with AIT a staunch PDP media group. Let debates be organized by independent houses, channels, AiT and even invite CNN , then they mean business

Share ›
SBBify Kalitaaruku • 2 hours ago

Don't mind them. They think the General isn't as clueless as their gang leader.

Share ›
Esther USA Kalitaaruku • 6 hours ago

Let him for simple questions and answers

Share ›
Odogwu Esther USA • 6 hours ago

If you were him you'll go for a debate spear - headed by a partisan NTA FRCN and AIT? That means your head is as hollow as that of your jonothing ' s president.

Share ›
Gudman Odogwu • 36 minutes ago

Honestly speaking, if i were Buhari, i will attend any debate even if it is organise by GEJ himself. Gej can never defeat a road side trader in any debate talkless of defeating Buhari.

Share ›
Good Governace Odogwu • 2 hours ago

NTA, FRCN and AIT can never see or acknowledge any thing good in opposition Parties.

Share ›
Dr. Fidelis Esther USA • 7 hours ago

Who said he is running away. Is Bro J that is running. Buhari has met with John Kerry but bros J was absent at the meeting. Who is running?

Share ›
North/West Allies Dr. Fidelis • 6 hours ago

Who told you that bros J did not meet Kerry? And if i may ask is it a must to meet Kerry? How many times did Pius Ayim met Obama or other head of states?

Share ›
SBBify North/West Allies • 2 hours ago

Who is Pius Ayim? They aren't doing sleeping competition for Obama's office o.

Share ›
Jim-Ogbolo Metosibha Dr. Fidelis • 3 hours ago

You de this country so? Where you de when GEJ and John Kerry meet?

Share ›
Esther USA Dr. Fidelis • 6 hours ago

Stories

Share ›
Haywhy Esther USA • 4 hours ago

Exactly same reason why GEJ ran away from 2011 debate?

Share ›
SBBify Esther USA • 2 hours ago

Buhari doesn't need to go for any debate that are organized by Jonathan's gang. We know those that constitute BON debate committee. Omeri, Dokpesi & co. The people's General is too smart for that.

Share ›
ozaluoku Esther USA • 7 hours ago

Americana,seems u just woke up from sleep and uninformed. Debate has been fixed for all presidential candidates and their running mates.meanwhile liar mohd and liar ffk should stop heating up the polity.

Share ›
Esther USA ozaluoku • 6 hours ago

It's a pity you can't differentiate time sorry

Share ›
Esther USA ozaluoku • 6 hours ago

No problem we will see what your Buhari is going to answer then the fact is the man is a block head period

Share ›
Truth Life killimanjaro/London • 7 hours ago

Policemen yesterday arrested five of the 100 local government
councillors in Ogun allegedly set to defect from the ruling All
Progressives Congress (APC) to the main opposition Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) in the state.

The five councillors were said to belong to the Ijebu North East and
Odoogbolu local government areas of Ogun State. The arrested
councillors were said to be on their way to a rally ground in Atan, the
headquarters of Ijebu North East Local Government Area when the bus they
were travelling in was accosted by about eight armed policemen around
Ogbogbo.

Our correspondent gathered that no fewer than 100 APC local
government councillors across the state had concluded plans to defect to
the opposition PDP in their various areas.

Share ›

jasper123 • 6 hours ago

The last time out, it was pdp planning to rig ekiti, next pdp planning to rig Osun,next pdp planning to unleash thugs to attack GMB in taraba, today pdp planning to frustrate the elections! If APC win elections it is victory for democracy, if they lose, it was rigged. If they won a court case, judiciary is the hope of common man else judiciary is been suppressed. What a group of jesters! I must appreciate GEJ for allowing opposition to have serious say in our polity, and this may sadly be his undoing but it may be a good sacrifice!

Share ›

Jim-Ogbolo Metosibha jasper123 • 3 hours ago

You've said it all. Bless you

Share ›

Olawale • 8 hours ago

This is your future Minister of Information. That should put the fear in anyone. Common. Wolf Wolf all the time.. not sure what to believe of too many of his unevidenced rants.

Share ›

Rainbow • 9 hours ago

It must be good news if PDP and the president are truly not planing to scuttle the elections. Yes we are ready to vote come February 14th. Ready to cut loose from the
shackles of the PDP that has kept Nigeria in bondage for the last six years. We
are ready to cut ties with bad and wicked leadership. We are ready to usher in
a great new dawn for Nigeria. Time for a Change and Restart come February. WE’RE FIRED UP, AND READY TO GO!

God Bless Nigeria!

Share ›

Jide • 3 hours ago

Bye bye to PDP

Share ›

My Mumu Countyry • 32 minutes ago

Show evidence you APC hawks trying to throw the country into anarchy with false accusations .Yeye de smell

Share ›

EhiA • 2 hours ago

APC knows where its strength lies - propaganda and sentiments. They may have perceived the out come of court judgement therefore in order to resist it they have started generating sentiments to attract sympathy from their supporters. We do not pray for war but if APC continues in this way, only God can tell how the whole process will end.

Share ›

John Okafor Chuddy • 2 hours ago

This All Propaganda Congress APC cannot for once be issue based. We are asking why GMB boycotted the Presidential debate and u came up wit another propaganda to scuttle it. #Buharimustdebate

Share ›

Sholasholdings Sholasholdings • 3 hours ago

WAEC HEADQUARTERS IN GHANA JUST RELEASED AN OFFICIAL REPORT THAT BUHARI NEVER SAT FOR THE EXAMS IN 1961
CAMBRIDGE DID NOT AUTHENTICATE THE REPORT EITHER
APC ASKED THE PDP AND LAWYERS TO PROCEED TO COURT
SO
IF WE SUFFER ANY DELAY
BLAME IT ON APC
HOW CAN YOU ENCOURAGE A 73 YEAR OLD LIAR UNDER OATH
FORGER OF CERT. TO RUN FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE MOST POPULATED BLACK NATION ?
THE GUY BUHARI MUST BE ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND IMPRISONED IF FOUND GUILTY
HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW
DAPO SHOGBOLA,
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Re: APC Cry Foul Play After Urging PDP To Go To Court by enoqueen: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
I don't know what all this plenty write up is for.

All I know is that my vote is for Bihari- de-change.
Re: APC Cry Foul Play After Urging PDP To Go To Court by lomprico(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2015
U leave the main story con dey post comments, which kain mumurity be dis na? Nairaland is for us to make comments not to read other ppls comments from another platform

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2015 Timeline / How I'll Revive The Economy - Buhari / Guys And Babes Reactions To Election Shift (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.