Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan (nairaland Online Poll) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan (nairaland Online Poll) (448 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan (nairaland Online Poll) by Toybreezy: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello Everybody. My humble self has decided to conduct an online poll making use of nairaland's limited but efficient resources. Details and rules of the poll goes thus:

Hit LIKE to vote for buhari and Hit SHARE to vote for jonathan

No member is allowed to vote twice I.e one account per vote

Try to keep the thread as spam free as possible

This is just an hypothesis an imitation to predict the outcome of the main election.

I'm an advocate for peaceful and fair election..... Let the spirit start now

Toybreezyinfo..com

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (nairaland Online Poll) by Toybreezy: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Here is where you cast your votes:

HIT LIKE for Buhari

HIT share for jonathan

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (nairaland Online Poll) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2015
there use to be a poll feature here on the old nairaland before this new one. That would have been the best since it rates in percentage instead of this like and share

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Zagbayi Of PDP As Niger East Senator / Ladoja, Akala Shun Ibadan Governorship Debate / How Newspapers' Headlines On February 17th, 2015 Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.