Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos (575 Views)

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos by shevon: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Could this be true?
Is this what politics has turned our system into?
We seriously have a long way to go in this country, what with all these destruction and killing all in the name of politics, where most of the people the whole situation affect negatively are people who have absolutely nothing at stake.
But I believe we will get there someday...

1 Like

Re: Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos by thiefnubu(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2015
seems the police men are just enjoying the shade offered by the billboard

btw

how are we even sure that its a pdp signboard?
Re: Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos by Alphaoscar: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
The officer is only relaxing his body on the board Ni joor.

how many billboards can they attach policemen to man in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Kai..police no b work grin
Re: Police Now Protecting Billboards In Lagos by shevon: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The officer is only relaxing his body on the board Ni joor.

how many billboards can they attach policemen to man in Lagos?

My brother, I thought about the billboard belong to the PDP angle too, that was why I removed PDP from the topic. Besides if you look well, you would notice a broom hanging from atop the billboard.
I saw it on Dino Melaye's twitter handle and decided to share [img]http://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/561074585136037888/photo/1[/img]

Source: https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/561074585136037888/photo/1

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Evolving Politically / Nigeriadecide 2015:postpone Or Not To Postpone?the Question By Mobolaji E. Aluko / Police Free Power-drunk Cop, Frame Tortured Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.