Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) (2627 Views)

Wonder Shall Never End, Can You Do Dis? / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / Wonders Shall Never End, See What A Young Girl Did To Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by blaze2cool(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Yesterday I went to a restaurant in Lekki for a quick
lunch, sitting at the next table was this fine babe and
dude eating too. Not too long a waiter came with their
bill, the girl asked how much and the waiter replied
N13,800. The girl then opened her purse and gave the
waiter N15,000 telling him to keep the change, my
mouth was wide opened and my eyes popped out. After
the waiter had left, the guy asked her "baby why didn't u
allow me to take care of the bill?".
it was then the girl said something that really impressed
me. she actually told the guy that she's not after his
money that the only thing she needs from him is his
love, care and attention. I nearly fainted, are there gals
like these in Naija?
it was then I just heard a voice ''cut, cut, cut!!!!!!
I shouted "Okeyyyyyy, so na movie una dey shoot, no
wonder!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Movie or no movie, there are girls like that!
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by ijobaooorun(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Wooooowwwww

U̶̲̥̅̊ reallly made ♍Ɣ day grin grin
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by chukzy700: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't think so...
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by snohwhite: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
hahahahaha... Ifahear say girls like that dey.
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by Kk4(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
So you no see movie crew and equipment as you enter the restaurant abi!? Wan.ker
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by SenatorJames(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
My mother that got married in 1975 told me she did something like that during her courtship.

In 2015? fainted!!!
Re: This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) by JYans2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
If I see girl like that na me go call AIT ppl make em carry d news,

(1) (Reply)

Translate This English Word To Yoruba / List Of Some Funny Observations About Nigerian Nollywood Movies / Brain Teaser (genius Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.