Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Let's Look Beyond APC And PDP Presidential Candidates (insight) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Look Beyond APC And PDP Presidential Candidates (insight) (386 Views)

Look Beyond APC - Ekweremadu Tells Buhari / Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Look beyond APC for solutions to economy, Senate tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Look Beyond APC And PDP Presidential Candidates (insight) by 9jagobetta: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Mean while lets look into the other party for our presidential candidate now... to me both Buhari and Jonathan are not the kind of men we need to move this nation forward except we want to consider a lesser evil. Jonathan government is cruel and tough extorting the masses, making life difficult as the cost of all things have gone sky high and totally out of the rich of the poor masses e.g: Naira to Dollar, fuel price increase highest in the history of Nigeria, Drivers Lincense is around 15000 naira now, number plate registration is now like never that is between 35k to 45k, high electricity bill, more life loss in his government like never before, corruption in its peak, and from all indication a promise of more hardship to come if he continue to reign. In the case of Buhari, this is another serious issue to be careful about, i don't see him as a nationalist or a competent fellow for this great seat. According to the records he is also corrupt, and look like a man campaigning to use what he consider as small lies to tackle and conquer great lies which i do not see working out. In all sincerity he does not even own the past noble anti corruption records but the late Gen Idi Agbon. Now we can all see how he is already promoting corruption trying to establish his government on the foundation of corruption, by swearing false avid -a-fit, forging certificate, telling series of lies etc. Education is highly important for growth and development in all sector and he has non, His extremism in the area of religion with no respect for others which could lead to a serious religious war if care is not taken, Example: Nigeria is not a Muslim country as it contain people of many religion, and how can he proclaimed they will not rest until sharia is enforce in every judicial court in Nigeria, what of traditional worshipers law, what of christian laws and i tell you this is also as a result of his lack of Education. (IT IS RISKY TO LEAVE POWER IN THE HAND OF AN UNEDUCATED MAN IN THE MIST OF ELITES) (RELIGION & POLITICS ARE GREAT DISCOVERY OF MAN, BUT WHEN MIXED TOGETHER IS DEADLY AND DESTRUCTIVE). there is every possibility of him being partial in spending our National money more in the North than other places. My campaign is consider other parties or at least vote for lesser evil. MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Let's Look Beyond APC And PDP Presidential Candidates (insight) by 9jagobetta: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
I repeat: May God Help Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Gmb&co Or Bank Gej&co..who Would U Save Your Money With? / Why Nigerians Trust President Gej For 2nd Term / Jonathan Vs Buhari Available On Nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.