Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can God Convince It Creation Of It Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Convince It Creation Of It Existence (360 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can God Convince It Creation Of It Existence by pesty100(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
I once read a book where the authour said if God were to arrange stars to write-"i am God and i exist" atheists still wont belive it exist because they said the arrangement is a natural phenomenom and under normal conditions it is possible. I once was arguing with a theist that said no matter the evidence they or God provides to us we would try and rationalise it way. Does it goes on to tell us that God cant really convince "we" its creation that it exist? Before you xtian theist go on to start talking about freewill. I dont think God flawlessly convincing it creation of it existence is an infringment on it freewill, cause you claim he sent his only begotten son by implication it will really want us to belive it exist, but it hasnt given us a flawless and valid evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Solve Your Problems!!!! (MUST READ) / Use Your Eyes, Your Ears Please! / Islam And Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.