Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Do You Need A Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Car? (781 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / Do U Av Cars 4 Sale OR Looking To BUY A Car ,.click Here / I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Car? by Undabridge(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
As a car dealer in abeokuta with enough knowledge with cotonou and lome foreign car dealers,you are guarantee to get the cleanest car of your choice at an affordable price.Any interested buyer contact me via my line-08023922675 and e-mail-eaziiy2k@yahoo.com.I will send the pics of the cars that are available or if you can travel to contonou or lome to buy the car.I can guarantee you my utmost service anytime anyday.I want you guys to know that i have my own method of doing business whereby you will get your car safe and sound to your destination.About the safety of your money is another thing but i want to assure every intending buyer that we have not record any such incident of losing money for any car.
Re: Do You Need A Car? by cheguvera1: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2008
Yes i need a 2004 XLE or LE, full option toyota sienna pls include the pics of the one you have.
Re: Do You Need A Car? by beecrofty(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2008
Oga email me and tell me about cars you have now
Re: Do You Need A Car? by GODISGOD(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2008
what is the price of nissan altima 99
can sombody get a 99 model of either nissan,toyota,mazdo or misubishi for 700k to 800k
Re: Do You Need A Car? by Undabridge(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Che guvera, Full option 2004 toyota sienna is 2.2million @GODISGOD, Both Millenium mazda and Mistibushi Charisma will go for 800thousand. @Beecrofty, i am expecting your response on the peugeot type you asked me.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Ambassador John Fashanu And Tyre Protector / 1996 Nissan Maxima Forsale / Jenju & Inspired_man Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.