Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Things That Will Happen If You Dont Vote Wisely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Will Happen If You Dont Vote Wisely (472 Views)

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / PHOTO 18+: 8 Awful Things That Will DEFINITELY Happen If You Wear Yoga Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Will Happen If You Dont Vote Wisely by tasha1990: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
The level of corruption in the country will be high caused by poor job opportunities thereby making the youths to engage them selves in assasins,political thugs,armed robery etc....poor standard of education especially for the poor masses....the last but not the least is the legalising of sharian law on us while we have the right to way of life and religion.IF you dont want any of these the power is in your hands.GO to your polling unit and wisely vote for GEJ the right man that knows the right thing to do at the right time under PDP!!
Re: Things That Will Happen If You Dont Vote Wisely by mgbeketoto: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
I really don't care since I do not believe IN ANY FORM OF CHANGE where NIGERIANS are concerned!
All I know is that. . . .I will always support my own area of Nigeria when push comes to shove.
After all, THEY ARE ALL THIEVES! kiss

By the way, nothing can happen to me.
I get paid in DOLLARS! kiss

I don't vote in the US. . .
I have NEVER voted in Nigeria. . . NEVER WILL and don't care to! kiss

I can only show support for any LOOTER from my geo-political zone!

Whom are we deceiving about CHANGE? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Racism In Family / Question Of The DAY! / 3 Ways To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.