Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? (5798 Views)

Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State / Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / Comprehensive List Of Animals In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by bilms(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
DO WE STILL HAVE SOME COMMUNITIES IN IGBO LAND STILL EATS HUMANS?
Few days ago, i wrote this on my facebook page''Is it true, that even till date,there are towns in Igbo land that eat humans? What i heard now is scary o.''

Some people were abusing me for posting something like this. But i made it clear that i need to be educated not castigated.

In the course of the discuss, one Isiaka Olatunji wrote, it is right ....Isialanguha people still eat human been till today most especially strangers...I lived there for 4 years....

Another poster Abiola Shiru wrote, Hmmmm even in NYSC, dey made us to knw dat we should be very careful' I served in Abia state, in Akoli imenyi after uzuakoli...Abiola Shiru also added that,'' Even d NYSC Director Mrs Bose okaku, warned most of corp members that normally come's late to be very careful...

But just this morning, an Igb lady, Chinenye Nwadike wrote, ''Abdulrazaq O Hamzat,it's not Isialanguha,it's Isiala Ngwa and yes,its true but people from that area always argue it. My hubby has been there once and confirmed the story. You fall into their trap when you don't know your way around and ask questions. The day my hubby went there,it was an old man that saved him after he mentioned his bro-in-law's name who is a son of the soil...this is not about insulting a tribe,it's the truth...recently a friend told me he was there to visit a friend and it happened to be during their festival,so he joined in the celebrations and there was plenty meat to eat. He said he had finished eating when his friend told him he just ate human meat. He also said it's an annual festival,when I doubted him,he called that his friend and put it on voice out,that's how I confirmed the info.

can any igbo person with vast understanding about the issue shed more light of it?

Thanks. Mr.Rights

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by RotrEmmanuel: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes! They still eat humans in your Village. grin

And the meat is always cooked in your house
Nonsense.

So we are now police to investigate who eats and who doesn't eat abi
Re: Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by bilms(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
hum
Re: Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op your English na die
ok, that is evident of free education.
Re: Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by Richy4(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Childish post will always strike out like a rotten tomato any time any day.
Have fun with your investigations
Re: Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? by Penssuwa(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Yes, and ur priick is to be fried next. Has anybody ever told u that his brother, father, friend or someone known to him was ever was eaten. Stop unmasking ur ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Interesting Facts About Igbo People / Somali Culture / What Your Name Would Have Been In Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.