Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space (584 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space by bigbite: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
if you're a blogger or you like blogging this is an offer for you to earn some cash online

we need someone that can update a blog with the latest around news and gist both foreign and local
the amount that would be paid monthly is #10k

before you apply make sure you have access to internet 24/7
you must be able to updates the blog at any give time
you must have access to a computer

if you do not meet the above criteria please do not contact me

contact

whatsapp number: +39388043906
phone number: +393894406189
email: lovethidemudia2014@gmail.com

first come first serve
Re: Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space by emmyw(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space by emmyw(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am qualify to do the job but 10k is too small for what you are asking of,unless I will chose number of post/day?

When you are ready you can contact me or check my signature,thanks
Re: Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space by shiffi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hi, i am very qualified to do this job,i have all the equipments you listed but the pay of 10 thousand naira per month is very poor. If you can up the pay then am willing to work with you. cheers
Re: Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space by Dekadet(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am interested in d job offer & I also meet the criteria. You can reach me on whatsapp . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Questions For Bishop Oyedepo / Obasanjo:GOD Offers Nigerians Opportunity To Change Her Destiny By Feb. 14 / Saw This On Channels...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.