Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election (1450 Views)

Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by chat2deen(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Breaking news:PDP Loses Niger East election to APC as tribunal nullifies election results.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/30/pdp-loses-niger-east-senatorial-election-apc-tribunal-nullifies-election-results

1 Like

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by DesChyko: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whatever this means and however it affects my account balance today undecided
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Tomiishola: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Ymodulus: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Barcanista come and see. i said it before the election was not free and fair but that TANIST called MatthewBriggs said it was. And was busy saying trash.

Now let's see how The incumbent Governor. Muazu Aliyu plans to get the seat come 2015.

He will loose again to David Umaru of the APC woefully. Do not forget David Umaru is Gwari and North East Nigerlites are Gwari but Muazu is a settler and not an Indigene.

Beside this is just the beginning.

Said APC!!!
SaiChange

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ymodulus:
Barcanista come and seevi said it before the election was not free and fair but that TANIST called MattheeBriggs said it was. And was busy saying trash.

Now let's see how The incumbent Governor. Muazu Aliyu plans to get the seat come 2015.

He will loose again to David Umaru is the APC woefully. Do not forget David Umaru is Gwari and North East Nigerlites are Gwari but Muazu is a settler and not an Indigene.

Said APC!!!
SaiChange
My brother, this is victory for Democracy and rule of law. APC!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Change!!!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is just the beginning of PDP downfall in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by FastShipping: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, this is victory for Democracy and rule of law. APC!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Change!!!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!

The sad part is that results that came in from polling booth was favorable to the APC senate candidate but to our surprise, INEC declared PDP candidate as winner.

I am terrified with Jega and INEC. This is something that happened five months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1880478/niger-east-senatorial-by-election-results

1 Like

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by ozo13(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin one of the aetiological agent of heart failure...please tell the PDP fans u wr only joking
chat2deen:
Breaking news:PDP Loses Niger East election to APC as tribunal nullifies election results.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/30/pdp-loses-niger-east-senatorial-election-apc-tribunal-nullifies-election-results
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by donphilopus: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's expected. I can't forget how APC was initially leading the Election before they shifted they did some abracadabra. In fact, the Election was so marred by irregularities!

Where's that guy called Sincere9gerian sef?! I could still remember him running his mouth that day.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by YEMOYEMI: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
The truth is coming out afterall.

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by ziccoit: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Won sese bere. By the time we start with them, they will not know what has hit them.

Sai Buhari.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
My brother, there are officials of inec that are on the paylist of PDP. Better late than never anyway.
FastShipping:

The sad part is that results that came in from polling booth was favorable to the APC senate candidate but to our surprise, INEC declared PDP candidate as winner.

I am terrified with Jega and INEC. This is something that happened five months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1880478/niger-east-senatorial-by-election-results
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by hakanai(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
We thank God finally. After much PDP mouthing of winning last year!!!!
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by FastShipping: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, there are officials of inec that are on the paylist of PDP. Better late than never anyway.

I have been told before that INEC do manipulations in the computer room. This is unfortunate to change results from polling booth when they get to the computer room.

I have no confident in INEC and Jega.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by FastShipping: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
It's expected. I can't forget how APC was initially leading the Election before they shifted they did some abracadabra. In fact, the Election was so marred by irregularities!

Where's that guy called Sincere9gerian sef?! I could still remember him running his mouth that day.

The results from the polling booth was different from what they enter into the computer in the computer room.

I have no confident in Jega and INEC.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by heykims(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even Muazu can't openly condemn GMB, Niger says yes to CHANGE
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by petrov10: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
The president is a true democrat
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by MEILYN(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is just the beginning of the downfall of PDP in Nigeria.

God go punish INEC if them try rubbish for presidential election.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by donphilopus: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
FastShipping:

The results from the polling booth was different from what they enter into the computer in the computer room.

I have no confident in Jega and INEC.

I pray they don't repeat that come next month. Because it would be very disastrous.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Here2BustnScrew: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ymodulus:
Barcanista come and see. i said it before the election was not free and fair but that TANIST called MatthewBriggs said it was. And was busy saying trash.

He will loose again to David Umaru of the APC woefully. Do not forget David Umaru is Gwari and North East Nigerlites are Gwari but Muazu is a settler and not an Indigene.

Said APC!!!
SaiChange
that means Agbaje will win Lagos in the upcoming election
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Ymodulus: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

that means Agbaje will win Lagos in the upcoming election
Who is this one talking. ABAJE ko JIMI ni. Lagos is synonymous to APC if you don't know that get it now. LAGOSIANS themselves are agent of changes.

Berem in Lagos an tell you more on that
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Here2BustnScrew: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

Who is this one talking. ABAJE ko JIMI ni. Lagos is synonymous to APC if you don't know that get it now. LAGOSIANS themselves are agent of changes.

Berem in Lagos an tell you more on that
Ambode is from ondo so he can't win in Lag.. if muazu lost because he is not an indegen.
Re: PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election by Azedplus(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Ambode is from ondo so he can't win in Lag.. if muazu lost because he is not an indegen.
Who cares where Ambode is from, what we want is Lagos to continue working, Lagos is too dear to be left in the hands of a clueless party ( pdp ) and starters in public administrators ( Jimi ).

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Has Reduced Highway Robbers- They Have Gone Into Politics Under PDP / Ekiti Rigging Tape: You Are On Your Own, PDP Tells Fayose, Obanikoro, Others / RE : Oba Akiolu, Lagos And Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.