Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why We Experience Problem In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Experience Problem In Life (369 Views)

How Can We Experience True Freedom In Christ? / Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Will We Experience Time In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Experience Problem In Life by PROVENSOLUTION: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
According to John 9 vs 1-7. What is the main reason, we face some under serve problem in life.

See below for the quotation
John 9:1-7King James Version (KJV)
9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Published by http://provensolutionsng..com/

See https://twitter.com/CHUKWUNULUR for our answer

(1) (Reply)

Unbiblical Doctrines 1, Holy Mediators / Humble Beginning. / Journey Through The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.