Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Village Boy ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Village Boy ! (745 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Village Boy ! by bigfather(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2008
[b]We all remember that in public primary schools in Nigeria, the teachers always tell the students to speak English and not vernacular.

In this particular class, there was  little NEO WELSH who had just came from the village and spoke very little English.

One day he had to go to the bathroom (toilet to Nigerians) real bad and this is the conversation that ensued.

NEO WELSH: Teacher, " igbose ngbo mi, mo fe lo yagbe (I have to go to the toilet real bad)

TEACHER: Stop speaking vernacular, you have to speak English before I can let you go.

Since the boy cannot express himself, he stood in front of the classroom shaking real bad, all of a sudden, he thought of a way to tell the teacher what he needed to do in the little English he understood.

NEO WELSH: Teacher, shaking leg is shaking me, I want to go and tear bush!

All the other students busted out laughing including the teacher who just had to let him go before he did his business on the floor.[/b] grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Village Boy ! by neowelsh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
Big father is very inteligent so he alwys ask qtions.Wen we're 19yrs old. We dcided togo out to dbeach to c if we culd get ourself a GF bt 2no avail. On our way bck we met an old man wit a bag, big father nw ask d old man wats in d bag.D old man reply magic apple, prove it, said big father. Ok the old man ask him 2name 2of his favourite fruit. Big father, wit him longer-throat looked @me &smile. Mango & watermelon. D old man brought an apple 4rm d bag & gave it to him. Big father bit and said it teast like mango the old man now told him to turn it around, he did and bit it, teast like watermelon said big father. Dat proves its a magic apple, bt big father said he is not sure. So d old man nw ask him to mention something he had love 2 eat besides fruits. He (big father since he neva had a gf) now replied, pussy. D old man nw brought another apple 4rm bag and gave it to him. Big father now give it a big bit an immediately spit out, how does it taste,it taste like shit. D old man smile & said turn it around tongue
Re: The Village Boy ! by neowelsh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2008
So tell me how does it taste?
Re: The Village Boy ! by bigfather(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
Rephrase that ya crooked story jare !

?? undecided
Re: The Village Boy ! by bydot1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
undecided
Re: The Village Boy ! by bydot1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
undecided
Re: The Village Boy ! by bydot1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
undecided
Re: The Village Boy ! by sholabanke(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
shocked
Re: The Village Boy ! by neowelsh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
Big father, Can you tell dis honourable court if u are guilty or not.
Y shuld i rephrease it, i put it 2u dat u are guilty. Court arise grin
Re: The Village Boy ! by joyAA(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
what is this an all male thread?

(1) (Reply)

Dumber And Dumber ! / Opinion Pool / Watching Football Inside Cell No Dey Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.