Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? (1154 Views)

A Picture Of Jamie Foxx Kissing Samuel L Jackson / Montana Fishburne Fires Back At Jamie Foxx: Calls Him Gay With Video To Proof . / Fantasia Barrino And Jamie Foxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by KB1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
I think it's very good, funny and well put together. That actress in the video, I forgot her name, though she is very cute and energetic and looks and makes expressions just like my wife, and I and Jamie Foxx look a bit alike as well. So I found this video very enjoyable in that it kind of reminded me of how my wife and I often compete against each other in doing alot of little playful things such as shown in the video. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLxTboQst4c
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
Lol, the video is very cute! cheesy
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by iice(f): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
The actress is Taraji Henson. She was in Hustle and Flow, Four Brothers, some episodes of Eli Stone, the family that preys. . .

Cute video.
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by SisiJinx: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

The actress is Taraji Henson.  She was in Hustle and Flow, Four Brothers, some episodes of Eli Stone, the family that preys.  .  .

Cute video.

Also played Benjamin's mom in TCCOBB

You seen it yet? Sublimely beautiful!!

The was just visual was . . .  kiss kiss kiss,

I think it overshadowed the acting.

Kinda reminded me of last year's AOJJ
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by iice(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sisi, i haven't ooo. Been lazy to go to the cinema embarassed
I expected the visuals to be beautiful. . .so far from what i have been reading, it's awesome.
The cinematography of AOJJ was really beautiful. Will try to see it soon TCCBB i mean.
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by ima1(f): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2008
its the bomb, can't stop watching and listening to it.
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by dplo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
that one,he no sabi jooooooooo
the only thing i ever enjoy from his works is,the film RAY
the guy tried in that film, though i NOT seen this new video you people are talking about
can someone tell me about it?,WHATS THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO?
Re: Do You Like Jamie Foxx's New Music Video? by iice(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2008
Just click the youtube link posted in the first post.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Jacko's Secret Son / Zimbabweans Have No Reason To Be Hungry If They Can Give $300k To A Loser - Uti / Banky W, Mo'hits Stars, Choc Boiz, Psquare And Others To Campaign For Goodluck On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.