Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids (38894 Views)

See 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / 300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by RedSeaKing(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2015
I didn't know polygamy was big biz in Nigeria. I'm moving there. Let me start by recruiting 'wiveys' on Nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by condralbede(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2015
sunkoye:
oh I see... Chukwudi44 cheesy
grin grin grin.....Nah u talk am oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by arizona145(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Yes I can categorically confirm that the post is so true. The only mistake there is that his name is SIMON ODO And not SIMON ADO. He is from a neighboring village.
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
DonaldTrump:

For dos who understand no explanation is needed,nd for dos who don't understand,no explanation is possible. grin
hahaha u are a noghty boy
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by caseyhills(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Is true oooo! I know some of his sons but the news forgot to say something that his rich and he have a very big compound and lots of houses.
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by SegunFlames(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
He should just go and set up his own tribe! shocked
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by caseyhills(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
arizona145:
Yes I can categorically confirm that the post is so true. The only mistake there is that his name is SIMON ODO And not SIMON ADO. He is from a neighboring village.
your very right! Cos I know the man and some of his children
Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by wangdu: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
maybe he wants to be king Solomon part 2.young man this is unfair.you too old na abi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids by oaroloye(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
No man is an Island?

This guy is a CONTINENT!

As a Herbalist, he ought to know better. But our Herbalists are notorious for being unable to learn whatever was not passed to them, hermetically.

Before we entered the cave, la Gorda carefully swept the floor with branches, the way don
Juan used to, in order to clear the ticks and parasites from the rocks. Then she cut a large heap of
small branches with soft leaves from the surrounding bushes and placed them on the rock floor
like a mat.

She motioned me to enter. I had always let don Juan enter first as a sign of respect. I wanted to
do the same with her, but she declined. She said I was the Nagual. I crawled into the cave the
same way she had crawled into my car. I laughed at my inconsistency. I had never been able to
treat my car as a cave.

She coaxed me to relax and make myself comfortable.

"The reason the Nagual could not reveal all his designs to you was because you're
incomplete," la Gorda said all of a sudden. "You still are, but now after your bouts with Soledad
and the sisters, you are stronger than before."

"What's the meaning of being incomplete? Everyone has told me that you're the only one who
can explain that," I said.
"It's a very simple matter," she said. "A complete person is one who has never had children."
She paused as if she were allowing me time to write down what she had said. I looked up from
my notes. She was staring at me, judging the effect of her words.

"I know that the Nagual told you exactly what I've just said," she continued. "You didn't pay
any attention to him and you probably haven't paid any attention to me, either."
I read my notes out loud and repeated what she had said. She giggled.

"The Nagual said that an incomplete person is one who has had children," she said as if
dictating to me.

She scrutinized me, apparently waiting for a question or a comment. I had none.

"Now I've told you everything about being complete and incomplete," she said. "And I've told
you just like the Nagual told me. It didn't mean anything to me at that time, and it doesn't mean
anything to you now."

I had to laugh at the way she patterned herself after don Juan.

"An incomplete person has a hole in the stomach," she went on. "A sorcerer can see it as
plainly as you can see my head. When the hole is on the left side of one's stomach, the child who
created that hole is of the same sex. If it is on the right side, the child is of the opposite sex. The
hole on the left side is black, the one on the right is dark brown."

"Can you see that hole in anyone who has had children?"
"Sure. There are two ways of seeing it. A sorcerer may see [/i]it in [i]dreaming or by looking
directly at a person. A sorcerer who sees [/i]has no problems in viewing the luminous being to find
out if there is a hole in the luminosity of the body. But even if the sorcerer doesn't know how to
[i]see
, he can look and actually distinguish the darkness of the hole through the clothing."

She stopped talking. I urged her to go on.

"The Nagual told me that you write and then you don't remember what you wrote," she said
with a tone of accusation.

I became entangled in words trying to defend myself. Nonetheless, what she had said was the
truth. Don Juan's words always had had a double effect on me: once when I heard for the first
time whatever he had said, and then when I read at home whatever I had written down and had
forgotten about.

Talking to la Gorda, however, was intrinsically different. Don Juan's apprentices were not in
any way as engulfing as he was. Their revelations, although extraordinary, were only missing
pieces to a jigsaw puzzle. The unusual character of those pieces was that with them the picture
did not become clearer but that it became more and more complex.

"You had a brown hole in the right side of your stomach," she continued. "That means that a
woman emptied you. You made a female child.
"The Nagual said that I had a huge black hole myself, because I made two women. I never saw
the hole, but I've seen other people with holes like mine."

"You said that I had a hole; don't I have it anymore?"
"No. It's been patched. The Nagual helped you to patch it. Without his help you would be
more empty than you are now."
"What kind of patch is it?"
"A patch in your luminosity. There is no other way of saying it. The Nagual said that a
sorcerer like himself can fill up the hole anytime. But that that filling is only a patch without
luminosity. Anyone who sees or does dreaming can tell that it looks like a lead patch on the
yellow luminosity of the rest of the body.
"The Nagual patched you and me and Soledad. But then he left it up to us to put back the
shine, the luminosity."[/b]

-THE SECOND RING OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda.

Having children damages Spiritual Ability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.