Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate (1515 Views)

3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities / UNN Produces 85 First Class Out Of 13,554 Graduates In 45th Convocation / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2015

UNN Best Graduating Student

The University of Nigeria Nsukka during its 44th convocation ceremony held recently at the university’s Margaret Ekpo Convocation Arena, Nsukka campus, awarded 14,015 students with Bachelor Degrees.

According to the break down, 85 First Class honours; 3,717 Second Class honours Upper Division; 7,275 Second Class honours Lower Division; 2,294 third class honours and 227 in the Pass category.

Nkiruka Ozioma Ibeanu from the Department Of Pharmaceutical Science with 4.88 CGPA emerged the overall Best Graduating Student.
In her speech, she expressed gratitude to God for His mercy and favour and gave some piece of advice to her colleagues.
“As you enter the next phase of your life, expect challenges to come. Although challenges are inevitable, you must not compromise your values in order to fit the expectations of the world.”
“You must not allow the trappings of comfort to sway you into forgetting that you are fundamentally a moral being. Always strive to change the world for the better and do not let the world change you for the worse. Create the change you want and become the change you desire,” she advised.

http://myschool.com.ng/unn/news/34117/unn-produces-85-first-class-degrees-as-14015-students-graduate.html
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Create the change you want and become the change you desire,” she advised.
Nice quote...

This is what Nairaland APC & PDP E-rats need to do, not surfing all-round of this forum, ranting "GEJ till 2019 or Sai Buhari"
Yeye!

Congrats to the graduands and best graduating student - the sky is never your limit, but a starting point.
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Princecalm(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Many are called few are ??...
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by herald9: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lemme start preparing my speech cause few years from now...I'll be among themsmiley

Congrats to themsmiley
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
herald9:
Lemme start preparing my speech cause few years from now...I'll be among themsmiley

Congrats to themsmiley
It's good to dream big...

undecided
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by herald9: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

It's good to dream big...

undecided

" Don't be limited because you can't afford it; be
limited because you don't desire it"wink
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
sad
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
herald9:

" Don't be limited because you can't afford it; be
limited because you don't desire it"wink

cheesy
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tydies:
So UNN expelled me when am about to start writing ma final year project for trying to sort a lecturer for good grade..No problem am already Educated without a certificate. Am satisfied already..But mark ma words, I will come back bigger and stronger..
They did the right thing.

Worthy of emulation by other Nigerian varsities. undecided
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by sapien(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tydies:
So UNN expelled me when am about to start writing ma final year project for trying to sort a lecturer for good grade..No problem am already Educated without a certificate. Am satisfied already..But mark ma words, I will come back bigger and stronger..
Craze dey your head! So, you wanted to sort your lecturer for good grades? Later, in couple of years time, you would be clueless unable to defend your certificate. And, ironically, it's your type that rants all over Nairaland, calling Buhari an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
sad
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Vstuffs(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tydies:
Mind you, during my years, I had just one carry over and that course is a four unit load..GP 3.88..surveying and geoimformatics 2010/171585..
how you sure that is your reg no cos it is that of a female in UNN portal CHINY***E
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Pr0ton: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2015
FrancisTony:

Nice quote...

This is what Nairaland APC & PDP E-rats need to do, not surfing all-round of this forum, ranting "GEJ till 2019 or Sai Buhari"
Yeye!

Congrats to the graduands and best graduating student - the sky is never your limit, but a starting point.

grin Education and Politics.. No wahala
Re: UNN Produces 85 First Class Degrees, As 14,015 Students Graduate by Nnewi1stSon: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was at the award night, I was really inspired. Out of 22 papers, she made 21 A's! Gosh! if only I could have half of hers embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Jambites Who Have Seen Their Results / Unilorin Post Utme Exam Past Question And Practice Platform / Female Mechanical Engineering Students/graduates Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.