Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C (3825 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Youth they say, are the leaders of tomorrow, but what do we have to say about this youth right here. This is highest sense of irresponsibility, and anybody that supports this 'gutterish' behaviour needs his or her head checked.
This is why wisdom is very important in life. This silly albeit harmless misjudgement on his part can actually cost him his whole political career.

But then again, this is Nigeria where anything goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Another broom mentality grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
All these bush nairalanders sef.

6 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by nifemi25(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
When does an Andre becomes an Alchoholic drink.

N . B

I guess the OP is high on SK .

7 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by ALAYORMII: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Desmond Eediot sorry Elliott
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
I guess Andre is champagne, and the last time I checked champagne are alcoholic drinks. Besides, that was a wrong time and place to display such "pop champagne" attitude.

With some comments above, I conclude that Nigerians( no pun intended) are as clueless as our leaders and we truly deserve the people that lead us.....Always missing the point!

8 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by herald9: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe someone forgot he's not in a movie set...undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by ALAYORMII: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
nifemi25:
When does an Andre becomes an Alchoholic drink.

N . B

I guess the OP is high on SK .

If André is not an alcoholic drink then Obama is not the President of the USA.

You're the one that's high on ur own poo

10 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by nifemi25(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=ALAYORMII post=30283234]

If André is not an alcoholic drink then Obama is not the President of the USA.

You're the one that's high on ur own poo[/quote

]

Seun where my cane DEY. I need to beat SK out of this guy . Try to take another thing. Too much of SK is not good for your health.
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Malcolmx12: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ROSYL:
I guess Andre is champagne, and the last time I checked champagne are alcoholic drinks. Besides, that was a wrong time and place to display such "pop champagne" attitude.

With some comments above, I conclude that Nigerians( no pun intended) are as clueless as our leaders and we truly deserve the people that lead us.....Always missing the point!
pls stop dis ur rants, i guess ur family are nt Nigerians? If dey are, den ur mum and dad are de no. 1 clueless ppl in Nigeria.. ... How does that sound.. ...

I've seen ur comments somewhere before,..... Pdp troll spotted.

1 Like

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
What do u expect from them? Not surprised tbh. Dem wan dey feed us wt alcohol and w.eed. But God pass dem

#Gej4feb14
#GodWinSeason
#Gejalltheway
#GodblessGej
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Malcolmx12:
pls stop dis ur rants, i guess ur family are nt Nigerians? If dey are, den ur mum and dad are de no. 1 clueless ppl in Nigeria.. ... How does that sound.. ...

I've seen ur comments somewhere before,..... Pdp troll spotted.

No mate, you haven't seen my comment anywhere else, and FYI I'm no supporter of PDP or APC, but a supporter of intelligent people that are ready to make this country a better place....yea here, eat it.
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
ROSYL:

No mate, you haven't seen my comment anywhere else, and FYI I'm no supporter of PDP or APC, but a supporter of intelligent people that are ready to make this country a better place....yea here, eat it.

Oh...Oh...Oh shocked
Fecck!

2 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by stonemind(f): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
ROSYL:
Youth they say, are the leaders of tomorrow, but what do we have to say about this youth right here. This is highest sense of irresponsibility, and anybody that supports this 'gutterish' behaviour needs his or her head checked.
This is why wisdom is very important in life. This silly albeit harmless misjudgement on his part can actually cost him his whole political career.

Helo mama will You please stop the hate?

1 Like

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol Desmond. Why you come throw decorum to the winds like dis? Not kosher
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by dhantey324(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even if I'm drunk, I won't do a broom
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by kandiikane(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2015
ROSYL:

How was that a pun? With the way people are throwing pun pun everywhere, I am starting to even doubt myself. angry

4 Likes

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Tekzyflex(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Desmond Idiot sipping is Andre
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by twerkjack: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2015
ROSYL:

DO U HV TO DISPLAY UR STUP1DITY AND HYPOCRISY ONLINE TOO...........U DNT TAKE ALCOHOL ABI? WHEN DID IT BECOME A SIN ALL DIS USELESS PDP PPL GRABBIN ONTO ANY SILLY POINT ND DISPLAYIN THIER HELPLESSNESS.........ONE PDP SENATORIAL FEATURED HALF NAK£D GURLS ND ROUGH PPL.....OYA TALK....RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2015
twerkjack:
DO U HV TO DISPLAY UR STUP1DITY AND HYPOCRISY ONLINE TOO...........U DNT TAKE ALCOHOL ABI? WHEN DID IT BECOME A SIN ALL DIS USELESS PDP PPL GRABBIN ONTO ANY SILLY POINT ND DISPLAYIN THIER HELPLESSNESS.........ONE PDP SENATORIAL FEATURED HALF NAK£D GURLS ND ROUGH PPL.....OYA TALK....RUBBISH!!!

I feel sorry for you if you speak the way you type.
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by kayoptimist: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
THE CAR IS NOT IN MOTION DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!..... angry

1 Like

Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by kayoptimist: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
AND ACTUALY DAT WAS WEN HE WON PRIMARIES
kayoptimist:
THE CAR IS NOT IN MOTION DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!..... angry
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by morhsuud22(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
corrected
jacksparrow1207:

#GejJailAllTheWay
#GodStressGej
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
morhsuud22:
corrected

Another slowpoke.
Never u edit my post undecided
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by morhsuud22(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jacksparrow abandon ship
jacksparrow1207:

Another slowpoke.
Never u edit my post undecided
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
morhsuud22:
Jacksparrow abandon ship

How can a pirate be an abandoned ship? Im d captain not the ship tongue
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by morhsuud22(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
I meant abandon thé ship of PDP
jacksparrow1207:

How can a pirate be an abandoned ship? Im d captain not the ship tongue
Re: 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
morhsuud22:
I meant abandon thé ship of PDP

No sir, i cant. Its a forward sailing ship. Not like apc's sinking ship tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hey! You Need To See What Afrocandy Said About Buhari's Victory / Mide Funmi Martins Releases New Stunning Photos / Heartbreaking Picture: Chinese Doctors Bow To 11years Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.