Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie (828 Views)

‘Muslim Hate Crimes spike in London after attack’ – Mayor / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB / See Photos: Girl Poo All Over A Club House, After Taking Too Much Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by adorablepepple(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airport staff noticed flashes coming from the grounded Wizz Air
plane as Claudiu-Gabriel Costin decided to document his break-in.
The 30-year-old Romanian’s ability to sneak onto the plane
unnoticed amazed officials at the airport in the Romanian city of
Cluj, who couldn’t believe the man
could get past all their security measures which were on a high
alert due to a recent prison escape in the area.
Costin initially claimed he tried to sneak onto the plane in order to
visit his girlfriend in London, after finding he was unable to buy a
ticket on the sold out flight.
He said: ‘I haven’t seen her for weeks now and I miss her very
much so I decided that no matter what, I would go and see her.’
However he later changed his story, claiming he met a pilot who
lured him into the cockpit with the promise of sexual favours.
Costin said: “I was just wandering around when a pilot appeared
and told me to get inside the cockpit and he’d do me a favour.
‘I didn’t understand what he meant but then he got his penis out.’
The claim was disputed by airport officials.
A airport said: ‘This makes no sense and there was no sign of any
pilot.’

Re: Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by holicalpha(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
booked
Re: Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by Mogenerous(f): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by Wuuworld(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians under 17 doing that since 1906......we get swag pass joor
Re: Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by neighy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
#SBAWA...
Re: Stowaway Discovered On Plane Bound For London After Taking Selfie by ibkgab001: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
More reason why plane come down

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser! Live Wife (photo) / Pictures of Kubwa, Oyo road, and Lagos From My Ipad Air / Why Migrants Risk Death To Reach Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.