Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Compete Free For A Job Offer And A Trip Around The World - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Compete Free For A Job Offer And A Trip Around The World (768 Views)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Job Offer And I'm About Going For NYSC: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compete Free For A Job Offer And A Trip Around The World by bilikisu02: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Schneider Electric opens its doors once again for the fifth edition of Go Green in the City, the global business case challenge. In teams of two, students from all over the world are invited to enter the competition and share their revolutionary energy management ideas for a chance to gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies in the world. The Click here to view details

http://www.nigerialovejobs.com/compete-free-for-a-job-offer-and-a-trip-around-the-world/
Re: Compete Free For A Job Offer And A Trip Around The World by yinkeys(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2015
@bilikisu02 may God continue to bless you for us, you always share relevant info

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Pensions - FUND ACCOUNTANT / Finance Assistant Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.