Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa (1309 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Hoodlums Set Ablaze APC's Campaign Vehicles In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by LRNZH(m): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Angry youth in Nigeria have been continually expressing their disapproval of Nigeria’s president at his campaign rallies across the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ynDrvOO1X8

http://newsrescue.com/video-angry-youth-stoning-burning-jonathans-campaign-vehicles-nasarawa-youtube/#ixzz3QLK9RJer

It should be recalled that President Jonathan made statements approving of stoning non-performng leaders

He jeered Sylva for underperformance. Then he went a step further. Saying what a swell time he had had watching the former governor being stoned sometime ago.

This is how the president puts it “... I was here in this place some months ago and Bayelsans stoned the governor.” The incident took place whilst PDP was introducing Mr Seriake Dickson as governorship candidate for Feb 12 election. And whilst warning the new PDP governorship candidate to be clearheaded not to incur the stone bug. Jonathan continued “You must work hard to make sure that Bayelsans don’t stone you. The day I come here and Bayelsans stone you, I will follow and stone you.”

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2012/02/07/you%E2%80%99re-bad-performer-sylva-says-jonathan-sunday-njokede[/url]

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Animals...what do you expect from those set of parasites?.
I just hope they don't unleash their violence on innocent Nigerians.
Illiteracy reigns supreme among most northerners *fact*, Because an educated person knows that his vote is his power, and with that power he/she can vote out a government.

Like Leader like followers!

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by BlackTechnology: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cattlemen in action

I hope Buhari can see reasons why we won't vote him cool

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by A7(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Totally not cool.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by LRNZH(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Animals...what do you expect from those set of parasites?.
I just hope they don't unleash their violence on innocent Nigerians.
Illiteracy reigns supreme among most northerners *fact*, Because an educated person knows that his vote is his power, and with that power he/she can vote out a government.

Violence should not be condoned. However, GEJ approves of violence against underperforming public servants.

He didn't know it will come to him some day. Very myopic.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

Violence should not be condoned. However, GEJ approves of violence against underperforming public servants.

He didn't know it will come to him some day. Very myopic.
Good!...You're right.

I'm surprised you didn't insult me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by mutiply: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is not good for democracy, if anyone wants to burn Gej, he/she should use the pvc. February quiz: it took Okonjo Iweala a day to reply Soludo, how long will it take her or Gej to release the report on the missing $10billions that is suppose to be out since december? 14marks if you know what I mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by LRNZH(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good!...You're right.

I'm surprised you didn't insult me. cheesy

I was responding to this comment you made
SeverusSnape:

Like GEJ like followers. GEJ approves of stoning so what do you expect of less discerning youths?

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by SeverusSnape(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

I was responding to this comment you made

Like GEJ like followers. GEJ approves of stoning so what do you expect of less discerning youths?
Okay, That's for you.
I was referring to Buhari
Buhari is blood thirsty and his followers are too, No wonder they keep on killing innocent Southerners and corpers in the North.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by LRNZH(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay, That's for you.
I was referring to Buhari
Buhari is blood thirsty and his followers are too, No wonder they keep on killing innocent Southerners and corpers in the North.

Read the OP again my friend.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

Read the OP again my friend.
No, Thank you sir.
I've already done that.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by braine(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
They're only following Mr. President's principle of a bad leader being stoned for not working. So, don't blame them.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its so unfortunate dat some people still see notin wrong with dis act of lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by chaberry(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Okay
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by Brightology2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mohammed really do all dis hausa pple smtin o.he remove sense n common sense 4rm dia head n put bomb.i neva see pple wen mumu reach northerners.na only God go deliver una
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by hakanai(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am from the North and will not vote GEJ! But such actions are dastardly,stupid and irresponsible! I do not subscribe to this action and would advice people to behave. What use is this action? Just peacefully campaign and vote. How hard is that? Please brothers this must stop regardless of anything.Its sad this is happening honestly. angry angry angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by menesheh(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Illiteracy + irrationality = voilence
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by kokoA(m): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Believe it or not, most of this campaign vehicle burning nonsense is being carried out by PDP members in the north and PDP knows this.. GEJ has more opposition within northern PDP than in APC.. The APC in the north have no business burning GEJ's campaign vehicles because they know already that he is not a popular candidate here..

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2015
braine:
They're only following Mr. President's principle of a bad leader being stoned for not working. So, don't blame them.
what about the burning part?
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by hyfr(m): 1:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Adverse effects of illiteracy. Buhari said western education is a crime but his daughter not even son is having best of it abroad and these morons are here killing themselves. I pray God gives this. Hausa people half of half of the bain he gave us
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by petrov10: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Illiterates on the prowl.

Gej till buhari condems violence of all sorts
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by LRNZH(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigerians really detest GEJ.

It is unfortunate.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Stoning And Burning Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles In Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Northern nigeria hating niger delta son is acceptable, BUT northern nigeria loving niger delta oil is UNacceptable. So y'all mk sure to hate our oil the very same way u hate us because whom the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A Dangerous Coalition - By Pastor Tunde Bakare / Unusual Facts That Are Strange But True / [pic] Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameroonian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.