Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Issues With PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issues With PDP (775 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election : I'm Not Impressed With PDP Preparedness. PICTURE . / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDP: Buhari is to old
APC: let's discuss issues

PDP: Buhari doesn't know his own phone number

PDP: buhari wants to fight corruption while his campaign is bankrolled by the most corrupt politicians
Citizens: what other issues na?

PDP: buhari perjured in his affidavit to INEC
Citizens: Abi this one no be issue kwa?

PDP: Buhari's certificate is forged
APC: let's discuss issues and quit character assassination.

Citizens: wetin be dis people problem sef? Issues, issues, issues... Abi na pikin una wan discuss?

PDP: you want to discuss issues? Let's have a presidential debate
APC: Ummmmh, now let's discuss character:
The debate organising body is corrupt! That's exactly what our campaign is about! We are boycotting!

Citizens: you no wan discuss issues again? Na wa o!
copied from JOK's Facebook wall

Hilarious grin

barcanista, fire fire, kenai, anonimi, sincere9igeria, biafraqueen, seun, lalastica, timawoku, berem oooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDP get issues

1 Like

Re: Issues With PDP by Jmain: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jmain:
grin grin grin
oga welcome oo
Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Another one
.B..R..E..A..K..I..N..G NEWS!
OSHIOMHOLE'S COMMISSIONER FOR INVESTMENTS AND PPP,HON.DENNIS IDAHOSA BIDS WELFARE TO APC AS HE JOINED PDP!
Hear him:
" Your Excellency,you are a man we respect so much but we are confused about your position on the presidential elections. Your recent public statements is giving a lie to your famed objectivity and disturbing our conscience. President Goodluck Jonathan has done more than his predecessors in office and it will be a disservice to this nation to substitute him. I am not the only one who holds this view in your cabinet but I may be the first to voice it out and act accordingly. It is an honour serving with you but it will be a greater Honour for me to join you in the Transformation team of ensuring that President Goodluck Jonathan is returned for the good of our people. I hope that as other colleague commissioners subsequently join me in this quest,you will find time to reflect on the true state of things and toe the path of honour by supporting Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Edo state!
God bless Nigeria!!
I need someone to confirm this sumptuous truthcheesy

From some guys Facebook wall
Re: Issues With PDP by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2015
How are those issues? What about the economy? Security? Health? Ùnemployment? Education? CorruptÍon? Insurgents? Fiscal Policies? Agriculture? what about rule of law? These are issues.
Is Buhari certificate issue? Why not go to court? Is Buhari age an Issue? Why not tell Nigerians what you have done since5years in power? Have did PDP achieve since 1999? What do you have in store? These are issues. Buhari is not the issue. We can't discuss it, just Go to Court! We will debate but not the debate organised by PDP Chieftains.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2015
No Agenda
No Manifesto
No Idea
No Certificate
No Debate
No Record
No HumanRight
Who am I?
Re: Issues With PDP by Jmain: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
agabaI23:
oga welcome oo

Thank You bro
Re: Issues With PDP by GARRIx7(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
How are those issues? What about the economy? Security? Health? Ùnemployment? Education? CorruptÍon? Insurgents? Fiscal Policies? Agriculture? what about rule of law? These are issues.
Is Buhari certificate issue? Why not go to court? Is Buhari age an Issue? Why not tell Nigerians what you have done since5years in power? Have did PDP achieve since 1999? What do you have in store? These are issues. Buhari is not the issue. We can't discuss it, just Go to Court! We will debate but not the debate organised by PDP Chieftains.

How far with your debate with Ikeangwo??

cheesy
Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
You should first start by telling me what Buhari achieved after 20 months of Military dictatorship? Okupe offered you 1 million to mention one but you could not do so. Remember 20 months of military dictatorship devoid if parliamentary distraction and need for approvals, where the dictators words are laws are longer than 4 years of democracy. It becomes worse when the lower house sits on anything you want to do.

So I have asked you to tell me the reason I should change for buhari and you ran away.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Issues With PDP by agabaI23(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2015
@barcanista
I will happily tell you what GEJ has achieved. I will pretend you don't know already.
Re: Issues With PDP by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2015
GARRIx7:

How far with your debate with Ikeangwo??

cheesy
Read the thread. Your guy no ready

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Denies Allegation Against Oyedepo / Muhammad Buhari's Profile / Picture of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.