Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application (2842 Views)

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone / How To Change Font Back To Default Original Font That Come With Injoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by braintext(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by mjames: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
When are strong pls repost

1 Like

Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by braintext(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
mjames:
When are strong pls repost
Sure....
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by tanfani: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
if your phone gets font bricked then use Auto Font Unbricker.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by braintext(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
tanfani:
Thanks for the hint
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
tanfani:
where do i download auto font unbricker?
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by braintext(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
where do i download auto font unbricker?
I showed you how to deactivate it in the video
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by jumper524(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2015
O.p no vex Still dey pratice i don get am
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by horlahlucee(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
jumper524:
O.p no vex Still dey pratice i don get am
pls how do i use auto font unbricker to unbrick my phone
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by nataj(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2015
Anytime I want to change the color it would tell me phone not rooted nd it is
Re: How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application by braintext(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2015
nataj:
Anytime I want to change the color it would tell me phone not rooted nd it is

Use root checker app from the playstore to check whether ur phone is properly rooted

(1) (Reply)

I Need Link To Download Tubemate Youtube Downloader Please / HELP!!! My Tecno H5 Is Stuck In A Bootloop / 5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.