Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

History Should Be Kept. Nigeria Should Wake Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / History Should Be Kept. Nigeria Should Wake Up (461 Views)

Photos From Late Actor Ajidara's Wake Keeping In Abeokuta / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Nomoreloss Kept So Many Secrets - Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Should Be Kept. Nigeria Should Wake Up by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Andrew Fischer was a stock clerk earning less than $100 a week in 1963 when a doctor explained why his pregnant wife's belly had grown so large: She was about to give birth to five babies, who would become the first known surviving quintuplets born in the U.S.

Fischer, whose family eventually grew to 11 children, died in a nursing home Thursday in South Dakota, according to Schriver's Memorial Mortuary and Crematory in Aberdeen. He was 89.

Fischer said he "shook" and his wife, May Ann, started to cry when an X-ray revealed the news. A few days later, on Sept. 14, 1963, their family doubled in size when she gave birth two months early to four girls and a boy.

"I don't know how, but I'm sure my wife and I will be able to take care of them, the same as the five others," he said at the time.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Holi Sms / 4 Top Hi-tech Founders In Nigeria From Akwa Ibom State / Say What!!!! Abel Wesley Bangs First Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.