Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See (1917 Views)

This Is The Documentary GEJ And Others Did Not Want You To See / GEJ EXPOSED! THIS IS THE DOCUMENTARY GEJ AND OTHERS DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE! / This Is The Documentary GEJ And Others Did Not Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by bameyi(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2015
documentary our president don't want you to see, i just left Nigeria and electricity non functional, road are bad come on Nigerians, enough is enough. watch the documentary for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by mdbissalla(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2015
ok
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by blink(f): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2015
let Gej begin to prepare handing over note .

shikena
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by sundoj08(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Feb 14 is so close, can't wait to see what's gonna happen!!!
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by okpamson15(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Re-elect him to work on that
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by jars9: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2015
THIS IS THE REALITY ON GROUND, LAGOS BENIN ORE ROAD,IBADAN LAGOS EXPRESS,LAGOS IKORODU EXPRESS.

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by jars9: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2015
REALITY ON GROUND VERIFIABLE PICS NOT SOME CRUSADE PICS

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by jars9: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Contd

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2015
okpamson15:
undecided
we're no fools in Nigeria to be deceived by politicians' phantom promises .
GEJ truly disappointed, nd failed us by neglecting those who do not have shoes like him, to hobnob with those who import them.
Elitist government.
He lost my respect and support since January 1,2012 when he arbitrarily jacked up the pump prices of fuel. angry
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2015
jars9:
REALITY ON GROUND VERIFIABLE PICS NOT SOME CRUSADE PICS
I pity our youths who campaign for short-sighted leaders, quite alright he's done all you posted no arguments about that. But come to think of it, what are the basic responsibilities of a good leader? , did he do these with his personal money? could he have spent 6 yrs without giving you something to snap?
And again I am completely infuriated whenever I see Nigeria been compared to other developed nations with stable economy, high standard of living, very low level of corruption,those that refine crude oil. etc why are people so dumb?
is it reasonable to compare death to sleep?
We're talking of widespread corruption, faulty refineries (no new ones), hunger across the land, poor power state, unemployment etc and you're posting roads angry
pls let always call a spade by its name.
Nigerians are now ready to boot out any non performing government every 4yrs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by mrofficial(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2015
jars9:
THIS IS THE REALITY ON GROUND, LAGOS BENIN ORE ROAD,IBADAN LAGOS EXPRESS,LAGOS IKORODU EXPRESS.

The Apapa/Oshodi express way is an half job done. Why don't you post the other side of the road, from Cele bus-stop upward?

Scam everywhere.
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by jars9: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2015
I would not join issues with you small boy but would point out the facts and never reply you again,in world classification where do you place nigeria?undeveloped now society evolves forget those that lie building castle in the air just to lay their hands on our collective wealth,these stages can't be avoided except you want to go into isolation like North Korea and develop at your own pace,but if you are using the standard of world classification then you have to experience Growth and from growth you would experience development, we must build roads,schools ans hospital to know that we are growing, you talked about refineries and power these things would come as long as there's a stable government now that's the catch 22 Nigerians don't know our democracy is young and taking the part of confrontation can only lead to stagnation, or retrogression , GEJ candidacy represent stability for nurturing our democracy we still at infant stage like you rightly said don't compare nigeria to nations that have stable economy etc,now calling for change in government would come with alot of instability, GEJ would not give out power without a fight now who suffers the poor masses so you are not helping anyone by call for a change at this point in our nations history I think Nigeria is not ripe for that if it happens which I know it can't then our benchmark for our budget would be hurt severely and this would affect the standard of living and might plung nigeria into a recession now who suffers ?the common man who would have survived and done well under GEJ, there would be instability ever wondered what would happen from feb till may,think don't allow yourself to be used by politicians for their own personal gains,2019 is the right time for nigeria to experience the change it ask for, any change now would destroy our infant democracy because th ss can't give you power without a fight.

How on earth would you say someone should take an uneducated 72 years old man that has been out of government for over 30 years to be his president?

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Dont believe all those propaganda they all want in on the action , them wan chop too at our detriment, for those who care to know it takes faith, understanding plus patience in the system to experience growth and to experience the growth we must avoid the path of confrontation, a bitter truth ,2019 would be the best time for us to evaluate ourselves and make a peaceful hitch free change ,you can't take power from the ss without confrontation because the north would be getting it through violence as Nigerians we need to let them know that violence is not the way to get power because if it's that way don't expect a stable government from pa Buhari this is democracy we either choose to move forward or remain stagnant. The world is watching us and our stupidity.

For those that are married would you chase your wife out of the house because she's not perfect just to marry another one who you think is perfect when you know that no human is perfect who's fooling who?

ADENIYI or whatever you call yourself , please can you give me any reason why OBJ failed to fix these roads I just posted since you say GEJ is not doing anything and has to do this so I can have pics to snap it means he can as well sit back relax and do nothing please think before talking.

AdeniyiA:

I pity our youths who campaign for short-sighted leaders, quite alright he's done all you posted no arguments about that. But come to think of it, what are the basic responsibilities of a good leader? , did he do these with his personal money? could he have spent 6 yrs without giving you something to snap?
And again I am completely infuriated whenever I see Nigeria been compared to other developed nations with stable economy, high standard of living, very low level of corruption,those that refine crude oil. etc why are people so dumb?
is it reasonable to compare death to sleep?
We're talking of widespread corruption, faulty refineries (no new ones), hunger across the land, poor power state, unemployment etc and you're posting roads angry
pls let always call a spade by its name.
Nigerians are now ready to boot out any non performing government every 4yrs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by nellyjohn: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
AdeniyiA:

undecided
we're no fools in Nigeria to be deceived by politicians' phantom promises .
GEJ truly disappointed, nd failed us by neglecting those who do not have shoes like him, to hobnob with those who import them.
Elitist government.
He lost my respect and support since January 1,2012 when he arbitrarily jacked up the pump prices of fuel. angry
It's not his fault that fuel price rose. Besides, he cannot archieve everything in just 4yrs. Let's give him th chance to do more
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by jay2pee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
[b][/b]GEJ is a man of integrity. He is d best President dat Nigeria has ever had..... D only president dat has been under pressure right from d day he was sworn in, but still does a lot of work. I don't think any past PRESIDENT has ever done dat. D only president that with CONSCIENCE, who has not applied any military violence to fight violence, yet, he prefers dialogue.... D only president dat can tolerate any insult from some nonentities, just to let peace reign. D only man that has no record of murder, whether directly or indirectly...... Let me stop here for now
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by AdeniyiA(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
nellyjohn:

It's not his fault that fuel price rose. Besides, he cannot archieve everything in just 4yrs. Let's give him th chance to do more
when it's fallen now why can't he return the price to the initial price? angry
Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
okpamson15:
abi o. He's putting some things on ground already, what more do they want?
To show he's being sabotaged, I was in abuja? watching ngozi okonjo iweala talking about some good things Jonathan is doing and I tell you, she never talk well well wey NEPA carry light. Haven't you guys noticed that whenever the media is showing good thongs about him, NEPA just interrupts? You would just know they are trying to really paint him in bad light, and then close people's eyes to his good works abi?

1 Like

Re: Documentary GEJ Dont Want You To See by okpamson15(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
sbaks:
abi o. He's putting some things on ground already, what more do they want?
To show he's being sabotaged, I was in abuja? watching ngozi okonjo iweala talking about some good things Jonathan is doing and I tell you, she never talk well well wey NEPA carry light. Haven't you guys noticed that whenever the media is showing good thongs about him, NEPA just interrupts? You would just know they are trying to really paint him in bad light, and then close people's eyes to his good works abi?
my friend you are there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Now Above $60 / Nairalanders Do You Have Your PVC? Enter the PVC challenge!!! / Decree 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.