Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (4292 Views)

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Kingspin(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Maybe, their so called sponsors and sympathizers have advice them to do so.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by serena433(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Exactly my thoughts , Someone , GEJ to be precise asked them to stop bombing ,

I said GEJ because no one has proven that GMB is linked to terror or terrorism

People only call him sponsor of terror because he's Hausa and he's muslim,

Whereas , GEJ knows the Boko Haram in his cabinet

He claimed that MEND did not plant that bomb in Abuja / October 1st

Then he later said it was them , they planned to assasinate him, that was his statement when it was rumored MEND endored GMB

and Yes, the easiest targets is campaign ground , maximum casualties why aren't they attacking // GEJ asked them to stop bombing

. and who tell una down here in Maiduguri n damaturu its bn hell.... even last nyt self na bomb blast wake me up so mk una shut up!
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

that is because you knw nothing about PHOTO SHOP.

That part of the comment was supposed to be comic relief something to smile about, but you don't get it

Us drones captured devastation
French satellites captured

Even china's satellite captured if

Google Earth can also prove it

So what will USA and amnesty international gain by manipulating photos?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Collynzo419: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[s] I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.

Is it not the same MEND that endorsed Buhari ? Is it not the same Boko Haram (Northern youths) that stoned GEJ?

You , my friend, are a bumbling e-diot! Your cognizance and rational analysis of topical issues are below par.
[/s]

You are a buffoon

Instead of you to counter his points, you are needlessly insulting him.

You are a m0ron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
serena433:
. and who tell una down here in Maiduguri n damaturu its bn hell.... even last nyt self na bomb blast wake me up so mk una shut up!

I'm sorry for what you are going through, if there's been major attacks then GEJ issued an order on media blackout so as to prevent panic

I pray the angels will guide and protect you and your family

But why shut up? Why not stop making noise? In a whisper cheesy grin
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Jorussia(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.

Is it not the same MEND that endorsed Buhari ? Is it not the same Boko Haram (Northern youths) that stoned GEJ?

You , my friend, are a bumbling e-diot! Your cognizance and rational analysis of topical issues are below par.
is it PDP sponsored youth you are referring to?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:

You are a buffoon

Instead of you to counter his points, you are needlessly insulting him.

You are a m0ron.

And who do we have here?... Oh, it's another knucklehead.

In your haste to type your hogwash of a comment you skipped my rebuttal to his 'claims' where I stated where the loyalties of MEND and Boko Haram lie...which are well-documented in the media.

I'm not your average Joe of a 'Nairalander' - I'll knock you all off with my factual typo-eloq
uence.

Go get your goons - I'm a one-man army.

- TheSonOfMark...That intriguing Ibibio dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Jorussia(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
omartins:
WHEN BOKO HARAM WANT TO CHOOSE A NEGOTIATOR WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WHO IS THEIR CHOICE? BUHARI!
Is it not the negotiator that turned out to be fake?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Jorussia(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2015
My candid opinion about this issue,is that Book haram terrorists are not fool,if you observe carefully for about 6months or so now, their tactics is taking over territories and sacking military formations. They just change tactics nothing more.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by tomiobj(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
I refused to be deceived and stand to to be correct. Since the inception of campaigns for the 2015 elections i have not heard any news of bomb blast in any part of the country seeing that these rallies and campaigns are easiest and best target for maximum casualties in any terrorist attack. Is it that these Boko Boy/Girls are on strike or someone asked them to suspend their attacks for a while?
. Truue story ooo. But wait let me refer my story too the godss
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by rondo235: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
my brodas n sistas,if u've noticed since the electoral campaign started the hv been no bomb blast....dis is because our sucide forces hv finished..
pls we are recruiting enforcement...call dis number nw....08134579883...yanks
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by CoCoLav(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
omartins:
WHEN BOKO HARAM WANT TO CHOOSE A NEGOTIATOR WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WHO IS THEIR CHOICE? BUHARI!

The fact that they choose Buhari could also be part of the ultimate plan to further make us believe Buhari is behind it. #FoodForThought.

They really can't be so stupid as to choose their sponsor.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingspin:
Maybe, their so called sponsors and sympathizers have advice them to do so.
who are they
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

who are they
Go to Maiduguri and ask them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From GEJ's Meeting Wit Market Women And Their Leaders Yesterday In Lagos / Photo Of The Day: See What This Kids Are Doing With IPAD / Governor Ugwuanyi Bags Independent Best Governor Award For Grassroots Developmem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.