Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN (610 Views)

Quick Question About Payoneer Withdrawal Via ATM / Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB / My GTB Master Card Can't Pay Nor Buy Stuffs Online. Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN by wisemaster(m): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2015
To those using GTB Token, please is it possible for me to transfer fund from my GTB Domi Acct to GTB Savings with it. Please if you have the experience, kindly confirm. Thanks
Re: Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN by Nutase: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
wisemaster:
To those using GTB Token, please is it possible for me to transfer fund from my GTB Domi Acct to GTB Savings with it. Please if you have the experience, kindly confirm. Thanks
YES

1 Like

Re: Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN by Grime: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
wisemaster:
No. You cannot transfer money from one currency to another account using a different currency. They both have to be the same currency for it to be posssible.
Technically, the GTB token doesn't have anything to do with how money is transfered, it is just an extra security measure for account holders who use online banking and buy things online.
Re: Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN by wisemaster(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tnx all
Re: Quick Question About GTB-TOKEN by javijabor1(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Grime:

No. You cannot transfer money from one currency to another account using a different currency. They both have to be the same currency for it to be posssible.
Technically, the GTB token doesn't have anything to do with how money is transfered, it is just an extra security measure for account holders who use online banking and buy things online.

Very correct

(1) (Reply)

Will You Teach A Client This? / The Way To Get Documented About Google Adsense / Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.