Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers (903 Views)

How To Prevent Hangovers And After Effect Of Alcohol / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Could This Be The Ultimate Cure For Anemia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers by nightwaves: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2008
seasons greetings

please i would like to know if there is an ultimate cure to a hangover
i've read several articles on the internet that advice on loads of water, juice and sleep but i know that sometimes there could be something stronger which we have in nigeria. like our local herbs. so i was wondering that apart from hot peppersoup, is ther anything stronger one could take?
Re: The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers by iice(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
Drink very cold water before sleeping undecided
Re: The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers by nightwaves: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
thanks
Re: The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers by tupix(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2008
@poster

Why drinking to the extent of hangovers?

Whenever someone is having hangover, it means the person is suffering from a kind of poison which is very dangerous to health.

Any drink (Beer in particular) that is above 2bottles in a sitting/a day is considered abuse of alcohol. Check your health and see that since you've been drinking to the extent of having hangover, your health has deteriorated.

So my advice to you is to cut down your alcohol intake, if you can gradually and finally stop is the best. But I know this is not easy just make sure you drink less than before and not to the extent of hangover.

So my dear nairalander, stop looking for cure to hangover but instead try cut down your alcohol intake because there is looming danger ahead if you continue that way.

Becarefull before you become an addict/alcoholic if you are not presently one.

Take this piece of advise and see changes in your life financially, physically and mentally.

Remember I am talking from experience.  My code name within my drinking fellow is ,
Re: The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers by donte2112: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
A bottle of chilled coke or hot tea + sleep will do

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Building Abs(flat Tummy) / How We Can Improve Naija's Health Sector! / hi nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.