Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live (25837 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

my own serious concern too, but what can we do? the dude is so smart to read d momentum of things and moving to d popular side. he's just so witty just like is dad but nonetheless, he's still a big thief.
grin grin grin don't worry, he will change if buhari becomes president
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by ABDamola(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
#IHaveDecided..... CHANGE s coming

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by brainpulse: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wind of Change... Wind of Destiny Prayer

O Lord let your Wind of change blow out and destroy every enemies that have transformed into poverty and problems in my life.
O Lord let your Wind of change turn around every Situations for Good in my life.
O Lord enough of mediocre Jobs with small wage and transforming from one to another, I need change for better Job and increment IJN.
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from one face me house to another, I need change to a better duplex accommodation .
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from walking to bicycle riding, I want change to a better 4 wheel SUV drive
O Lord, You CHANGED the Levels of Mordecai in the eyes of Haman, change my levels today for good among kings and princes.
O Lord, You CHANGED the name and situation of Jebez for good and his later was better than the beginning, O lord change my today for good
O Lord as You changed Jericho's water from bitterness to sweetness, Change every source of bitterness to Sweetness in my life.
O Lord David was changed from working and eating in the wilderness to Palace, Change my position in life to higher ground.
O Lord change my barrenness to fruitfulness as you changed Hannah and Sarah's stories of life barrenness over night to testimonies.
O Lord I need a change that will let by friends, families and Neighbours sing song of victories for me is want I want, O God give to me
O Lord cause the life of anybody that says change will not be Possible in my life to be transformed to Leprosy in the order of Gehazi

Add your prayer points for CHANGE OF DESTINY... by O.O

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by gergemam: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
U are a fool! Kwara is one of d poorest state in Nigeria n here u are saying u wish u were at home!! U need to pray to God to deliver u from bukola's slavery!

Says you abi.. Who Told U KWARA is poor.....

1. One of the best Hotel (Kwara Hotel)
2. Una get ShopRite (whole Ekiti and Ondo no get)
3. KWASU (Top Class Building structures)
Among others.....

How will a poor state be able to achieve this ooo

Be Not deceived, Kwara is not poor, Most of the citizen needs a renewal of Mind. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Mubbyleey(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
GMB 4 presido

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=nwabekeyi101 post=30298800][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clueless foools
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by uyplus(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

i wonder wu go vote for dat dullard s.s ajibola in kwara (handwork of bukola saraki, i guess grin). they have beta candidates like dele belgore, oba abdulraheem et al, they don't field them. they just field a gbewu-dani adini grin.......and btw, wu will vote for a xtian in present day kwara based on d polarity in the country at the moment.

How about the gubernatorial candidate, Mike Omotosho? You don't fancy his chances? He decamped from PDP to LP..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Eme2k2: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
I pity those people Clamouring for the unknown #Change#

i envisage...

A government where the masses will cry out loud if Buhari emerge the president of Nigeria (thou this will be in the nest world)

A government that will take up the little bread that the least poor man has laboured for.

A government where hardship and more lootings will be inevitable.

My fellow Nigerians cast your votes wisely...........GEJ after all

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by emmasege: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Whao this ILORIN airport looks positively transformed o. Thanks to GEJ!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Eme2k2:
[s]I pity those people Clamouring for the unknown #Change#

i envisage...

A government where the masses will cry out loud if Buhari emerge the president of Nigeria (thou this will be in the nest world)

A government that will take up the little bread that the least poor man has laboured for.

A government where hardship and more lootings will be inevitable.

My fellow Nigerians cast your votes wisely...........GEJ after all[/s]

Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chai
This is the work of #500 for each attendeesgringringrin

Nah just kidding. We Kwarans want the wind of #Change too. We've been looking forward to this day, hence the massive crowd.(Even though I dey under blanket for house dey watch as e dey go).

God bless we Kwarans
God bless Nigeria as a whole.
Let the wind of Change keep blowing till Jesus comesgrin

This Toyin Saraki though lipsrsealed Sure they forced her to put on the scarf, we know their history but that's for another day.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by johnmartus(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
yemaldo:

Am from Kwara state and I agree with you, bukola is a thief but apc is for buhari, pdp don already fokup during their primary election
even ajibola still better than ahmed
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by temitemi1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari's daughter was my mate. Zebra or wetin be that her name grin grin grin
Obiagelli:

temitemi1 is one of the first batch graduates of gej's almajiri school
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
That is my state... Afonja tokan tokan... Ilorin gerin alimi
100% APC...

God Bless APC

God Bless Senator Alhaji Abubakar Bukola Saraki, kwara Central Senatorial district.

God Bless Alhaji Governor AbdulFatai Ahmed

God Bless Kwara State

God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Me and You grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu is chasing the police away from the stage,i think something is wrong
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by amanze15(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am coming home to ilorin, grin even as a igbo boi, my yoruba is with an accent #IHAVEDECIDED #change #saibuhari jonathan till 28th may 2015 11.59pm

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
amanze15:
Am coming home to ilorin, grin even as a igbo boi, my yoruba is with an accent #IHAVEDECIDED #change #saibuhari jonathan till 28th may 2015 11.59pm

God bless you

Change is here..

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by IsmailaOlatunji(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
MightyD:
The word of God quoted that (showly APc) will gather but cos they are not for God they shall all scatter,
Apc (Amaechi Problems Continue) GOD forbid,

February has promised to failbuhari!!!!!

GEJ till 2019*****
Hehe.. Vote for change or continue preaching till gej leaves office comes febuhary

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Fathia Balogun....

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by orimahspence: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jarus:

Agreed. I also prefer Ngige.

Saraki is a mile more experienced than Ngige , politically and administratively ,8 years governor +4yrs senator no be moin moin , ngige returning is not even yet sure as that of Saraki. ..

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
At the Traditional Ruler's Palace

Buhari expressing his gratitude

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
amanze15:
a bottle of coke 4 u jor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tony Tetuila reporting

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Omo Kwarans don vex o :oo
See crowd!!:oo. The Metropolitan Square can't contain all these people, even the whole of Asadam Road can't.
Wasiu Ayinde playingcheesy

See the puppet Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed, see as e be like house boyundecided I no just dey gbadun that guy @ all. Ekuensuundecided
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by minister2015: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
I used be to a TANist, but GEJ has performed abysmally low n to defend that, they came up with a defamatory documentary about GMB: what has GMB's late wife n daughter got to do with, most Nigerians know that Patience is barren & GEJ allegedly has two sons with one Ms Lott which is out of wedlock but GMB has never discussed that, 4rm that day I said GEJ, TANists have stooped so low beyond my widest imagination n hav shown they r true desperadoes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Fathia Balogun

The crowd is just too much.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by faaz24: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Horlawoomey post=30296782]How I wish I am at home.

Welcome to the state of harmony GMP/PYO
ME TOO....Hw I wish I dey home
OFFA 4 BUHARI come 14th FEBUHARI.

Kwarans hit like for d amiable general !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by johnmartus(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

i wonder wu go vote for dat dullard s.s ajibola in kwara (handwork of bukola saraki, i guess grin). they have beta candidates like dele belgore, oba abdulraheem et al, they don't field them. they just field a gbewu-dani adini grin.......and btw, wu will vote for a xtian in present day kwara based on d polarity in the country at the moment.
seems you're a religion begot i mean fanatic no wonder that's why the state still under bukola hand when will you learn that religion have nothing to do with politics did you know that am a christian and am supporting buhari even i can die because of buhari i don't know maybe because you're a muslim that's why you support him
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by yemmynoni: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Today Na Today!" grin grin grin

Jonathan start packing your bags, cos Baba Buhari is not smiling grin grin grin

The crowd is building up! WoW!
THIS CANT BE REAL PEOPLE THEM PHOTOCOPY THEM NI.......... LOL
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
The people of Kwara have so much love for the General

They have come out in their thousands to support Change

There is no hope for PDP in Kwara State

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kwara state is already under lock down by the People's General!

No doubt it'll be a landslide here.

sai Buhari till 2019

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.