Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Busted Again..!! Shehu Shagari Tells PDP, Dnt Drag My Name Into The Mud. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted Again..!! Shehu Shagari Tells PDP, Dnt Drag My Name Into The Mud. (480 Views)

PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted Again..!! Shehu Shagari Tells PDP, Dnt Drag My Name Into The Mud. by teemanbastos(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shagari Family To PDP:
Stop Dragging Our
Father Into Your
Politics

Bala Shagari said his father has not
endorsed anybody for the February
2015 presidential election, and that
he remains politically neutral. He
explained that as a father figure, his
father's role is to pray for peace, unity and stability of Nigeria.

The eldest son of President Shehu
Shagari, who ruled Nigeria in the
Second Republic, Captain Bala
Shagari (retired), has advised leaders
of the Peoples Democratic Party to
stop dragging his father's name into the endorsement politics of their
presidential candidate and allow his
father enjoy the quiet life of his
retirement.

Bala Shagari said his father has not
endorsed anybody for the February
2015 presidential election, and that
he remains politically neutral. He
explained that as a father figure, his
father's role is to pray for peace, unity and stability of Nigeria. The District Head of Shagari said any
endorsement of candidate or
candidates of any party might
compromise the neutrality and
integrity of his father. He advised
politicians to avoid politics of bitterness, division, intolerance and
violence, which, he warned, pose a
threat to Nigeria's democracy.

THIS COMES AFTER ADEKUNLE AJASIN'S SON ALSO WARNED THE PDP FROM USING HIS FATHER'S NAME TO CAMPAIGN

1 Like

Re: Busted Again..!! Shehu Shagari Tells PDP, Dnt Drag My Name Into The Mud. by obiZEAL(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
A sinking man will hold on to anything....GMB all the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long - Okupe / Eve Of Valentine:tribute To Late Gen. Muritala Muhammed / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.