Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886739 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Olan1y1: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
kushimoissa@yahoo.com and 07088337244
passQ and group
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abpumpy: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is what is on the Navy Site...
10.    Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
a.     Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
b.     Local Government Attestation Card.
c.      Acknowledgment Form.
d.     Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yetunsbay(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
abpumpy:
what of if they ain't signed yet?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
yetunsbay:
what of if they ain't signed yet?
Don't bother going if they're not signed.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
pijay:

Do it again bro. Wen its time for interview let me know..
Sir, I got my documents signed today. Tomorrow is D-day. I need your blessing sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please....how are we to arrange the documents
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ihinmi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
abpumpy:

please can you give me link to this information because I can't find it online.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
monerozi5590:
.....wildchild1.tenderlaw,pijay....pls will i be allowed to sit for the exam..... considering the fact that i did not sign any form... Cos i am already on my way oh

I wouldn't really know ooo
You too, why didn't you sign any of the form, that's a sign of unseriousness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ihinmi:

please are you going to Lagos ?

I'm in Abuja sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hamebell1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
wildchild1:

I wouldn't really know ooo
You too, why didn't you sign any of the form, that's a sign of unseriousness
it was not stated anywhere to come with the forms...I believe this stage is just to write the exam and dats all...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by samajayi1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please I need the address of PH Center
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
monerozi5590:
.....wildchild1.tenderlaw,pijay....pls will i be allowed to sit for the exam..... considering the fact that i did not sign any form... Cos i am already on my way oh
I told you beforehand to sign your forms that everybody will be shortlisted
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hamebell1:

it was not stated anywhere to come with the forms...I believe this stage is just to write the exam and dats all...
you are funny...without your forms and credentials, there will be no exams for you...
for your information it's not only your aptitude tests result that count ,your qualifications and courses of study also play a role

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
NurseEze1:

you are funny...without your forms and credentials, there will be no exams for you...
for your information it's not only your aptitude tests result that count ,your qualifications and courses of study also play a role

Please which one is the local government attestation card and acknowledgement form
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MrUncleTee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Watch out for the guy that will wear a suit. LoL. Someone always wears suit... FYI we will sit on the floor. Good luck guys
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
MykOnyxo:

Please which one is the local government attestation card and acknowledgement form
you suppose to have a local govt attestation letter from your LGA plus the one you printed online
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
NurseEze1:

you suppose to have a local govt attestation letter from your LGA plus the one you printed online

thank you so much. But me dont have the letter fa. but I have certificate of origin from local government. And please is that parent consent form the same as the one we printed and what is the acknowledgment form. I'm sorry for finding out all these late as I never really had it in mind to participate before.. please anyone can help out with the answer
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
MykOnyxo:

thank you so much. But me dont have the letter fa. but I have certificate of origin from local government. And please is that parent consent form the same as the one we printed and what is the acknowledgment form. I'm sorry for finding out all these late as I never really had it in mind to participate before.. please anyone can help out with the answer
certificate of origin is exactly what I am talking about..just sign all these forms you printed out..they are consent and acknowledgement form..
iam an applicant like youuuuu
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
NurseEze1:

certificate of origin is exactly what I am talking about..just sign all these forms you printed out..they are consent and acknowledgement form..
iam an applicant like youuuuu

Thank you so many more much... wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ihinmi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
OJCITY22:
House pls. How do I get to the exam centre?I am coming from oshodi

please we need the direction
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ihinmi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
please is Calculator allow
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ihinmi:

From last year experience No
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
As we gloriously match into the hall tomorrow, may divine wisdom for excellence follow us. Wish you all success!
.........onward together.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by monerozi5590: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2016
biggestdick:
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES 1. Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant. 2. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage. 3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria. 4. All applicants must be single. 5. Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC. 6. Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters tall. 7. Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31st December 2016 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years. Those over 28 and 30 years, as applicable, need not apply. 8. Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website. 9. Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test: a. Abuja - Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks. b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks. c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta. d. Lagos - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo. e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri. f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks. 10. Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres: a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form. b. Local Government Attestation Card. c. Acknowledgment Form. d. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate. 11. Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise. SUBMISSION OF FORM 12. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the Application Summary. For technical support call 08189308121 and 08189308122 between 0900 and 1600 only.
....GOD bless you.......! gbam!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2016
I don't have my birth certificate original. Am i still good to go?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Ihinmi:

No oooo. Calculator is not allow
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chigface: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls what time is the test
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte4: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Please can any prominent sharp Nigerian sent the past question to me via

xvoke1@gmail.com

God bless Nlanders
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Anyone at any of the aptitude test centre yet? Whats the atmosphere like?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chigface: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls can someone tell me the time for he test

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.