Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886683 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gallant men!

This is my wish and prayer for all who are destined!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by drrooney(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fesvit:
Gallant men!

This is my wish and prayer for all who are destined!
Bro, does the Nigerian Navy still use the camouflage uniform in the above picture? The naval officers in my center at sokoto were kitted in the regular woodland camouflage uniform. And I had heard for a while now that all branches of the armed forces were instructed to wear the same camouflage uniforms.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Desluv:

Bros, you mentioned eye test, does that mean those who uses medicated glasses would be disqualified?
For those who use glasses, it'll be better for you to keep them at home before going for medicals. What they will use is d normal chart. Just pray you can read the figures up to d required limit.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
drrooney:
Bro, does the Nigerian Navy still use the camouflage uniform in the above picture? The naval officers in my center at sokoto were kitted in the regular woodland camouflage uniform. And I had heard for a while now that all branches of the armed forces were instructed to wear the same camouflage uniforms.

Oga tenderlaw will know better!

Don't know oo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
hi guys, pls i missed the exam 17th exam is there anything i can do about it?pls any info no matter how little will be appreciated.........thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Fesvit:

Oga tenderlaw will know better!

Don't know oo!
All the sister services now use d same camo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2016
watnext:
hi guys, pls i missed the exam 17th exam is there anything i can do about it?pls any info no matter how little will be appreciated.........thanks in anticipation
Sorry, you will apply again next year. Unless of course if Buhari is your biological father.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by drrooney(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
tenderlaw:

Thanks a lot Tenderlaw
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
tenderlaw:

Thank you sir!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Desluv:

Bros, you mentioned eye test, does that mean those who uses medicated glasses would be disqualified?
Try not to use ya glasses on that day. Else u will b disqualify

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jossyroyal1: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
pijay:

Try not to use ya glasses on that day. Else u will b disqualify
Hi pijay... I attempted sending a mail but cudmt... pls email me @ jossyroyal@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JOE5854: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pijay & tendalaw would there be another written test during the interview. Thanks for you guys have been helpful all tru.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
JOE5854:
Pijay & tendalaw would there be another written test during the interview. Thanks for you guys have been helpful all tru.
There may be a small essay writing session. I'm not sure anyway...things change from year to year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Compliments of the season to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
tenderlaw:
Compliments of the season to you all.

Same to you sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tboy243: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oga Tenderlaw, thanks for being there always but I need your help.I want to know, towards when will the list of succeful candidates be out?....sir, am asking so as to know how soon I should start tidying up myself and also to start asking for permission at my current place of work in preparation. I wouldn't want to do that now since am not sure of pd period when the list will be out, am sure you understand me more than I have explained. Doesn't have to be accurate sir, but if u have it accurate, would soo much appreciate it more. God bless you and compliment of the season sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JOE5854: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
tenderlaw:

There may be a small essay writing session. I'm not sure anyway...things change from year to year.
OK. Thanks man
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tboy243:
Oga Tenderlaw, thanks for being there always but I need your help.I want to know, towards when will the list of succeful candidates be out?....sir, am asking so as to know how soon I should start tidying up myself and also to start asking for permission at my current place of work in preparation. I wouldn't want to do that now since am not sure of pd period when the list will be out, am sure you understand me more than I have explained. Doesn't have to be accurate sir, but if u have it accurate, would soo much appreciate it more. God bless you and compliment of the season sir.
Really, I don't know for sure for now. But I just have a feeling not too long from now. The notice may not be too long to allow much flexibility,so I guess folks may have to improvise. You just need to find something. But as soon as I have an idea of when it'll be, you guys will surely know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, our script is under lock down by Nigeria Air Force. I like the way the whole thing is been handled... So there won't be any form of influence. Nigeria Air Force are the one's in charge, marking electronically. Let the best man get the job. No to nepotism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte4: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Compliment of the season landers
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boma4success: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
HenriFayol:
Guys, our script is under lock down by Nigeria Air Force. I like the way the whole thing is been handled... So there won't be any form of influence. Nigeria Air Force are the one's in charge, marking electronically. Let the best man get the job. No to nepotism.

How did u get to know dis, and Wen exactly ar dey releasing our results?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boma4success: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Dwhyte4:
Compliment of the season landers

U too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
I believe they will shortlist based on corp and state. if they want more Doctors, why shortlist more engineers simply because they scored high.

Those who scored high in their respective fields, then sort them state by state and not just to shortlist highest scoring applicant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Compliment of the Season ya all.. Hope u all are enjoying ya Break...
Seasons Greetings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Heatup47:
I believe they will shortlist based on corp and state. if they want more Doctors, why shortlist more engineers simply because they scored high.

Those who scored high in their respective fields, then sort them state by state and not just to shortlist highest scoring applicant.
Concentrate on ya state first.. U have to do better dan people in ya state. The course is not a problem until during Interview...
During the interview u then need to concentrate on Medicals nd Course of study.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tboy243:
Nobody knows for now cos the scripts is still under cross examination wit Airforce. Navy will still cross check it.
Two weeks to Interview the result will b out..
Thatz wen u will do all ya stuffing nd permission tins..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Answer sheet u guys use for the Exam belong to the the Nigerian Airforce, Navy dont hv an automated marking Machine yet. So ya Answer sheet will b wit d Airforce until they are done marking it.
The result nd d sheet will then b send back to Navy HQ for review and processing. Successful candidate will then b shortlisted. So its a fair Recruitment. All d best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2016
pijay:
The Answer sheet u guys use for the Exam belong to the the Nigerian Airforce, Navy dont hv an automated marking Machine yet. So ya Answer sheet will b wit d Airforce until they are done marking it.
The result nd d sheet will then b send back to Navy HQ for review and processing. Successful candidate will then b shortlisted. So its a fair Recruitment. All d best
Boss Pjay. Morning sir, please I just need a clarification on the ongoing enlistment. Like when from your calculations or experience should we expect the result of the last test we did and ultimately invitation for Onne? Moral is seriously high. I hope it won't take months like last year?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chukz1010:
Boss Pjay. Morning sir, please I just need a clarification on the ongoing enlistment. Like when from your calculations or experience should we expect the result of the last test we did and ultimately invitation for Onne? Moral is seriously high. I hope it won't take months like last year?
It can come out at any time. Jan, Feb, or March. Just keep yaself busy wit sometin else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year..... Greater Heights everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Greatchris777(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
To All Gallant Men in the house
Happy new year
Welcome to 2017
All hands on deck
Shine those eyes wella
Use your head more not your cassava
And lastly God is Ultimate in All
At Ease gentlemen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Compliments officers and fellow Applicants!

May this year 2017 be a year of Abundant blessing and divine Location.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.