Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886534 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by passiondoh01: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Which of the waec office did u go to If u are in Abuja they sell in some cyber cafe's at mararaba...... Or if u are in gwagwalada go to university gate and buy the scratch card from any Cafe there

Pls do an idea of how much dey sell it cos som1 ask me 2 giv him 2000naira so he cn get it 4 me
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
passiondoh01:

Pls do an idea of how much dey sell it cos som1 ask me 2 giv him 2000naira so he cn get it 4 me

Waec.... Is #500
Cybercafe..... #1000

Maybe the 2k he is asking for also includes his transport money
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Paul36: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
passiondoh01:

I understand wat u r saying bt i wud rather advice 1 take d chance and go 4 d screening since his or her name appeared on d list! It's better 2 go n be screened out rather dan sit at home imagining wat it could been like...#JustMyOpinionSha
good, remember guys devil is rolling about looking for a person to destroy his/her life
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Paul36: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
if you go this screen,maybe you guys thinking that height will Disqualify you, you will be surprise to see naval officer you are tall than, no fair guys just keep on praying

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rukygbas: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Click below to apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship and for more details.

http://www.dailyhitng.com/how-to-apply-for-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-program-2017/
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Shams101: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Have u forgotten part of the eligibility to Apply was that u should not be more than 28years as at December 2016....... Since the recruitment wasn't concluded last year...... Everyone would be a year older this year...... Just relax and go and try your best...... Don't let anyone put fear in you

Thanks......all the best
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2017
People are receiving messages ooooo... My God my father, let me receive mine too, my friend just received now
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Which of the waec office did u go to If u are in Abuja they sell in some cyber cafe's at mararaba...... Or if u are in gwagwalada go to university gate and buy the scratch card from any Cafe there
Umuahia..Abia state
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
passiondoh01:

Same here o. Dnt u tink d pin will b accepted?
... Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Shams101: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
wildchild1:
People are receiving messages ooooo... My God my father, let me receive mine too, my friend just received now

What messages again?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Shams101:

What messages again?

Obviously to report to Ojo on the 10th
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
NurseEze1:
Umuahia..Abia state

Ask the waec officials where u can buy the scratch card or look for any cyber Cafe around the waec office

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
NurseEze1:
Umuahia..Abia state

You can come to Lagos like tomorrow and look for it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fesvit:

You can come to Lagos like tomorrow and look for it.
... OK..I will ask my friend to get it for me
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Desluv(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
thanks so much for your help

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Desluv(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by CellTabRepairs: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW!

Click My Name, View & Get That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Desluv:

sir, I have a contact lens which is rarely noticed, do you think they'd detected it if I put it on for the eye test. is it advisable?
If you're sure you cannot do without it then use it. But they may test for glaucoma, and that involves a real up close and personal examination. Just try your luck.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Porsches30: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Desluv....we hav similar issue....biko hw can i contact youwe need to talk
Desluv:

sir, I have a contact lens which is rarely noticed, do you think they'd detected it if I put it on for the eye test. is it advisable?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Porsches30:
Desluv....we hav similar issue....biko hw can i contact youwe need to talk
This Year interview will be one of the toughest and strictest.. they dont want a repeat of DSSC23 interview. If u can remove it datz nice, if u cant then try ur luck cos they might not b a close Examination
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Desluv:

The eye test is just for u to read a chart(Letters) from distance. Avoid direct contact(eye to eye looking) wit anybody.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
NoblePrince91:
Oga Tenderlaw or Pijay, sir pls drop me ur email address, need to ask you an urgent qst.
jep4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Shams101:
House, ogas tenderlaw and pijay, please I need ur candid advice on two issues.

The first is that I can't find my original birth cert now. Fortunately, I have the soft copy which I snapped on my phone for applications and all that. Now the thing is, should I print it out knowing fully well that it won't be as real as the original or should I make an affidavit for missing certificate.

Secondly, one of my names 'Babatunde' was written as just 'Tunde'(a short name for babatunde) on my waec cert., although my surname and other name were written correctly. I hope it doesn't matter.
Please, ur quick suggestions and prompt advice is highly welcomed. Thanks
Print the one in ur phone, then swear an affidavit. That will help wen u combine d two..
The waec is not a problem. U are good to go.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Desluv:

I will advise you to quickly remove this question from here. What if a big oga is reading too?
This are kinda questions u ask privately. Pijay will not bite u if u ask him privately
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Read this trend from starting to d end. All ur Answers are here wit few Questions and Tips. U guys are repeating Questions.. if i see any new Questions i will answer.
Sucsex to u all going to Ojo but remember only the best and fit will go tru to d final Camp in Ojo.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
pijay:
Read this trend from starting to d end. All ur Answers are here wit few Questions and Tips. U guys are repeating Questions.. if i see any new Questions i will answer.
Sucsex to u all going to Ojo but remember only the best and fit will go tru to d final Camp in Ojo.

You've been doing well sir. Thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sir pijay and Oga tenderlaw... Can one report on Sunday evening to camp.
Can someone be cleared to be in their facility by Sunday?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Any lady that comes to early and does not have plan as to where to stay should let me know.
You can stay with my sister inside Myhoung Barracks Yaba.

As for guys, we know how to handle ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Remember to clear that sambisa forest between your legs, also your ampit, don't appear before the medical personnels with those brown/black bushes......

Success to us all!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please can someone direct me to the venue from Sagamu?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Desluv(m): 1:49am On Apr 07, 2017
tenderlaw:

If you're sure you cannot do without it then use it. But they may test for glaucoma, and that involves a real up close and personal examination. Just try your luck.

Thanks so much for your urgent response. I can do without the glasses but need them to clearly view small text in 6 metres away, which is the the standard distance for eye test.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Shams101: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2017
pijay:

Print the one in ur phone, then swear an affidavit. That will help wen u combine d two..
The waec is not a problem. U are good to go.

Thank you Sir......

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme