Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884493 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by winner326: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
pls I need the past question. olaidex24@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by supertonex(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Okay so I called the customer care concerning the exam centre ish. He said the remaining states should be up before the end of the day. So if you haven't registered I suggest we exercise some patience rather than picking a distant centre. Onward together.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Welcomme: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
cc Officer Pijay
BabajideAdedeji
Magally
Fubie

Pls must the referee be Officers or military personnel s? Cant we use civilians?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by supertonex(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
@pijay God bless my s-lieu. Oga sir Pls I missed where you posted your email, gone over it to no avail. Pls can you help with it? (Email). Thanks.
Or if anybody here knows it, pls I'll appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pweedyuz(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is it just d state that will show??

Cos I've been waiting for the (state) location but it's not coming up

I cant believe I'll go from lagos to imo state just to write the exam

Sir pijay and co, when do you think we'll be sitting for the test
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pweedyuz(f): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
danshadrach:

Doubt sir! pl any info as regard the exam date
You doubt that God can change her Story??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mimifumsy: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
pweedyuz:

You doubt that God can change her Story??
It is possible but rare. I have seen someone that got through with a 2.2
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Matrix07: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
hello, where will one get the attestation card, local government attestation and co. I AM THROUGH WITH THE application and it aint showing me to print them. Somebody epp plssss
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
dikcom:

I hv tried to provide a common solution to dis issue of past questions request.
I created a mail & sent d past question there. Just log in to the mail and download it.
DONT DELETE the mail. just download and log out.
the mail is

navydssc@gmail.com

password is navydssc2017

you will see the past question in the inbox.

pls if u hav more past qustions, kindly send it to dat mail, so people can log in into dat mail & download them.

thnks

Pls if you need the past question you can get it here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dynatress700: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
mikedimeji:
Pls like I said here earlier, it's more laborious coming here to fetch email addresses. For the purpose of this I have dropped an email address so that I can forward the PQ to those that send request. And more so I don't visit here as frequent as before. In addition, the only time I can forward the PQ is between 12am and 5am, this is because there's less traffic between that particular hour of the night. Hope u guys understand. Thank u
good day mike I don't know if you still have the past questions, I would really appreciate it if you can foward it to me. my email is dynatress@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Dynatress700:
good day mike I don't know if you still have the past questions, I would really appreciate it if you can foward it to me. my email is dynatress@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
I greet u sir. As for past question, bro make I no deceive u just go and play seriously around ur GMAT and may be some few current affair that u can lay ur hands on but most importantly try and update urself with things happening around u.
All the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rushj(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please when is the closing date of the application?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
rushj:
Please when is the closing date of the application?

13th of this month I guess...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jtwale(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Pls biko....the application form, the police report and every every must be done from my state of origin abi?.....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Surulady: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Pls am finding it difficult in doing the registration can any one here help me out.?
Please
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
U guys shld forget dis dropping of mails & past question of a thing. Go tru dis thread u will learn more.
If u must read past question, kindly login to dis mail and download for ur self.
I just uploaded another one there.

navydssc@gmail.com
password: navydssc2017

please dont delete the mail
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Every possible question, to the best of my knowledge, has already been answered on this thread. Except people are just being too lazy to read, or not ready for a simple Google search.
Another option, simply follow pijay or tenderlaw on this thread and read their posts.

I'm not sure I'll be answering any question I feel I've already answered before.

As for this issue of past questions, what does it take to simply buy GMATS from a bookshop? People should try and help themselves na. Which kin thing be this? Someone has even gone as far as uploading it on a mail, people are still too lazy to go and download from there. Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Trendy247: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls someone should help me forward the past questions to elvinakpan247@gmail.com

I can't login to d Gmail account... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by fubie: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Y re people wicked? Someone has changed d password to the email navydssc@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jtwale(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2017
dikcom:
U guys shld forget dis dropping of mails & past question of a thing. Go tru dis thread u will learn more.
If u must read past question, kindly login to dis mail and download for ur self.
I just uploaded another one there.

navydssc@gmail.com
password: navydssc2017

please dont delete the mail
A bastard among us here has changed the password......pls help a brother @ jtwale@gmail.com....bless u sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Welcomme: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Pls who changed the password? Why are people wicked like this?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jtwale(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
I said a bastard.......pls whoever has d past question should forward to jtwale@gmail.com.....tnk u in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ssssh: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
please can someone help me with past question. adeolowo25@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kai, una no dey hear oo... You're still looking for past questions. People that did last year regretted it. Read the thread. Pijay has said it again this year, get gmat and forget PQ. What will it cost you to invest in yourself with gmat. People that did last year know what's up. He who has ears let him hear.
But if you don't, the fewer that pass the better chances of others getting in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Austinkoko1: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
MARKETERS NEEDED

Position: Marketing

Life Learners Training Centre is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of our brand to clients.
4. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:
• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience. • Some past experience in Marketing preferred. • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. • Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
You can sign on as a part time job, or a full time position.
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. It’s a Huge Opportunity…...Treat as Urgent please

There are places for your SSCE and Jamb Candidate classes, A place for personal self-development. Note: Our Service is not limited to the Above courses www.lifelearners.ng (under construction) f: facebook.com/lifelearnersng ig: @lifelearnersng twitter: @lifelearnersng Our help to Humanity on Education is endless Reach me on 08035163760. Whatsapp messages are entertained. Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Smytter(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good day house. Please. must i get everything fully signed before the exam date?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Matrix07: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
hello, where will one get the attestation card, local government attestation and co. I AM THROUGH WITH THE application and it aint showing me to print them. Somebody epp plssss
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Matrix07:
Allow cookies on the browser u are using. The print out will pop up.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Just coming in. For those of u yet to register for National Identity Card pls do cos if u pass the exam the id card will b part of ya requirement for interview.
Safe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Trendy247: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Welcomme:
Pls who changed the password? Why are people wicked like this?
Sorry I actually did. Reason is dat wen I tried logging in, the only thing Dat displayed was "change password" due to suspicious activities on d account, according to them.. I was thinking it will open after changing it, but they asked for verification code also. Would've reported it here yesterday but I was very busy.

The new password is: navydssc2017b

I couldn't still access d account tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
pijay:
Just coming in. For those of u yet to register for National Identity Card pls do cos if u pass the exam the id card will b part of ya requirement for interview.
Safe.

Will the slip be accepted as the card hasn't been issued?

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.