Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887376 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by prisiliveth: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good evening House, please is the shortlisted for 2018?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

I don't understand, in the list that came out, they didn't put locations, so I am guessing you are to go on what you preregistered. So, how did your own change?
locations are there, you didnt see it because you were skimming through the document, after checking your name take your time and scroll upward until you get to location. The location is there.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abarat: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulhamid0:
locations are there, you didnt see it because you were skimming through the document, after checking your name take your time and scroll upward until you get to location. The location is there.
please, how many locations do we have in Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
abarat:
please, how many locations do we have in Lagos?
2 locations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ScaffoldCON: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulhamid0:

I didn't see locations in mine o... I downloaded the PDF this morning. Did they update it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ScaffoldCON: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Someone should please guide me on how to check location.

There's no portion for location in my document downloaded. I however filled Bauchi. Is it possible it changed?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abarat: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulhamid0:
2 locations
same navy town right?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
You guys need to be patient when checking the list, the location are there but if you are not patient enough you would think its somebody's name and pass. Or alternatively check the serial number for your name and trace is back to serial number 1. Above it you would see the location for those name. The names below each location are numbered from 1
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
abarat:
same navy town right?
1st location is on page 199 for Lagos (navy Town Secondary school, navy town ojo Lagos), second location is on page 234 (Nigerian Navy Secondary school, ojo Lagos)... I dont know if they are the same place anyway.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ScaffoldCON: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulhamid0:
You guys need to be patient when checking the list, the location are there but if you are not patient enough you would think its somebody's name and pass. Or alternatively check the serial number for your name and trace is back to serial number 1. Above it you would see the location for those name. The names below each location are numbered from 1

I've seen it. Thank you. My location did not change.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Does the Nigerian Navy interfere in the Warfare against Boko Haram?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abarat: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulhamid0:
1st location is on page 199 for Lagos (navy Town Secondary school, navy town ojo Lagos), second location is on page 234 (Nigerian Navy Secondary school, ojo Lagos)... I dont know if they are the same place anyway.
thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
chiventoline:
oga pijay good evening sir please I plead on that idiot behalf.
I know you might not know me,but I was the guy who told you I got an advice to take in tramadol into the camp for extra performance and you warned me of it Dssc 15.I actually wasn't selected but I got to the selection board interview and I was 3rd on my list in IMO state my guarantor a rear admiral checked it and confirmed it then gave me an assurance i would get the job,the names came out and my name was no were to be found they only took number 1 and 2 and brought in a name of a guy that didn't even came for camp or even didn't apply at all but in all I thank God . I pray I scale through this time. Love all what you are doing may God continue blessing you Amen.

Are you sure the third guy wasn’t a medical consultant?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chemistdavy:
Does the Nigerian Navy interfere in the Warfare against Boko Haram?

Yes, very much.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
woswobi:

Are you sure the third guy wasn’t a medical consultant?
the medical consultant recruitment came later one after the list so he is not
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by babsadewa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please house, I need insight on the nature of the aptitude test questions, materials or any other information that will be beneficial. Thank you in anticipation.

Secondly, since it's not indicated anywhere about the dressing, can will just go in any decent attire?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
babsadewa:
Please house, I need insight on the nature of the aptitude test questions, materials or any other information that will be beneficial. Thank you in anticipation.

Secondly, since it's not indicated anywhere about the dressing, can will just go in any decent attire?

You’ll be sitting on the floor, perhaps for hours under the sun before the exam commences. So what you wear is up to you then.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Boyka007(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
MorningStar233:

Yes na, I'm below 28 and I got 2:1
Maybe they didn't list your course. I have same issue
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks Boss
woswobi:

Yes, very much.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MorningStar233: 4:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Boyka007:

Maybe they didn't list your course. I have same issue

Yea
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ontolegit(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Pls what's the date? There's no date on the list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2018
ontolegit:
Pls what's the date? There's no date on the list
1st December.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2018
chiventoline:
oga pijay good evening sir please I plead on that idiot behalf.
I know you might not know me,but I was the guy who told you I got an advice to take in tramadol into the camp for extra performance and you warned me of it Dssc 15.I actually wasn't selected but I got to the selection board interview and I was 3rd on my list in IMO state my guarantor a rear admiral checked it and confirmed it then gave me an assurance i would get the job,the names came out and my name was no were to be found they only took number 1 and 2 and brought in a name of a guy that didn't even came for camp or even didn't apply at all but in all I thank God . I pray I scale through this time. Love all what you are doing may God continue blessing you Amen.

Same shoes. I made it to the Selection Board interview too but I wasn't shortlisted. I eventually found out that my name was actually second on the list though. But that wasn't what we saw online. sad

And I like your prayer. When I saw the list and my name wasn't there, it was heart-wrenching. After going that far mehn..

Decided to try again.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ontolegit(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2018
What's the date
ScaffoldCON:
Please, is there anyone going to Bauchi from Abuja?

Like wise is there anyone who knows Bauchi well to guide me on how to find my way, I'm going from Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2018
To everyone saying the date is not there, did you even check the website at all

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello guys, if your aptitude center is portharcourt and you are going from Lagos, please kindly call or send a message on whatsapp
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2018
ELJC:
send forth ur email address

Please i need it too

OGUNYIGBOJOSHUA@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by babsadewa(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2018
ELJC:
I have the 2015 soft copy, wld go to the book shop nxt week to get the recent versions
please fam! Send the soft copy to my email, babs_adewale@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2018
woswobi:

You’ll be sitting on the floor, perhaps for hours under the sun before the exam commences. So what you wear is up to you then.
I don't know what center they did this, but in sokoto center, there was nothing like that, in fact we were properly seated in classes according to our states.
The exam shall centre on mathematics, English, verbal reasoning, general knowledge
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Miraclemonday11: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
DSSC26/2018/AKW/1098/0032158

Pls help me and check
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2018
IMOGBEMI:

I don't know what center they did this, but in sokoto center, there was nothing like that, in fact we were properly seated in classes according to our states.
The exam shall centre on mathematics, English, verbal reasoning, general knowledge

Not to write exam oo
Before taken into classrooms
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Baggers have started showing emotions and insulting senior officers even before ordinary aptitude test.

I can assure u, u will feel it wen u come for training!

Oga Tenderlaw and Pijay...I greet una.

Woswobi good work u r doing right here...

Thanks for una help so far.

M almost dere...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.