Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884439 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
CecyAdrian:
I made payment via ATM yesterday and up till now the OTP code hasn't been sent to my line.
Please someone should help me out with the next step to take.
hahahahahaha, am not laughing at you rather at myself. For those that might be in thesame shoe with this guy/lady, listen up. After registring for OTP on the ATM, you will get an alert notifying u dat N101 has been deducted frm ur account. The OTP will be sent to you during the registration process. When u visit their site, click on 'vouchersales' then click on 'BUY' and follow the instructions. The OTP will then be sent to you after entering ur ATM card pin/number. I hope it helps, if nt, someone else shld try.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pls for those that hv registered, did u attach ur passport in all the forms you printed? I printed 7 forms and i saw a box tht looks like a possport size. But there is no instruction tht a passport shld be fixed on it. Pls help
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ibkpeace: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
g1da:
But on their site they said to bring the discharge cert to the test center?? how do we go about this if we havent gotten the discharge cert by then?? undecided

Bros, pls be kind enough to forward the past questions to my box ibkpeace01@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by CecyAdrian(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
softrise:
hahahahahaha, am not laughing at you rather at myself. For those that might be in thesame shoe with this guy/lady, listen up. After registring for OTP on the ATM, you will get an alert notifying u dat N101 has been deducted frm ur account. The OTP will be sent to you during the registration process. When u visit their site, click on 'vouchersales' then click on 'BUY' and follow the instructions. The OTP will then be sent to you after entering ur ATM card pin/number. I hope it helps, if nt, someone else shld try.
I actually went to the site,clicked on vouchersales' and clicked on BUY' and after the whole filling form, and entering my card pin/number.i was given some instructions and asked to go 2 d bank use my ATM and complete the process. I have done dat,4 over 24hrs now.still haven't gotten anything.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2015
softrise:
Pls for those that hv registered, did u attach ur passport in all the forms you printed? I printed 7 forms and i saw a box tht looks like a possport size. But there is no instruction tht a passport shld be fixed on it. Pls help
The pasaport u uploaded is supposed to appear on all the form. In my own case all the forms I printed has the passport on it, except u didn't allow it to load properly before u printed it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2015
CecyAdrian:

I actually went to the site,clicked on vouchersales' and clicked on BUY' and after the whole filling form, and entering my card pin/number.i was given some instructions and asked to go 2 d bank use my ATM and complete the process. I have done dat,4 over 24hrs now.still haven't gotten anything.
Let's hope it will still come. But alternatively u can walk to any branch of ur bank and request that ur line be activated for OTP becos I actually called the customer care of my bank and mine was activated in less than 8 hours
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogompaul(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
I made a mistake when I filled my application online. I omitted the space provided for tertiary institution and submitted it that way unknowingly. I've sent E-mail to the application support E-mail address on the site and have tried calling the phone numbers there buh it's not reachable. Please house, what am I to do to correct this obvious error of mine pls help a brother. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MrKIZITO(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2015
To get the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission past questions and answers click here http://www.supreme.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-form-2015-for-dssc/
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Miriam4cool(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
ogompaul:
I made a mistake when I filled my application online. I omitted the space provided for tertiary institution and submitted it that way unknowingly. I've sent E-mail to the application support E-mail address on the site and have tried calling the phone numbers there buh it's not reachable. Please house, what am I to do to correct this obvious error of mine pls help a brother. Thanks.
They will likely tell u to purchase a new voucher and start all over again...my opinion...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odelademobolaji(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please anyone with the past questions ..pls contact me
odelademobolaji@yahoo.com
e jooor e help mi oh
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kenraj(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikedimeji:

the ones we are signing is not up to 6. I think its just page 3-6. Page 7 is for official use, page 1 and 2 is ur personal details. One has to start looking for a military officer to sign the page 6.

After all pages filled, how will the forms be submitted?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
CecyAdrian:

i hope u entered your card type: master card/visa/verve etc and apart frm entering ur ATM number, i hope u also entered the three numbers at the back of ur card?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikedimeji:

The pasaport u uploaded is supposed to appear on all the form. In my own case all the forms I printed has the passport on it, except u didn't allow it to load properly before u printed it
so what shld i do? Was urs black and white or coloured?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogompaul(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Miriam4cool:
They will likely tell u to purchase a new voucher and start all over again...my opinion...
Thanks for the reply buh the numbers are not going tru nd am yet to hear anything from them via d email I sent to them (of which they may not reply) that's y I need urgent assistance before I run out of time.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
softrise:
so what shld i do? Was urs black and white or coloured?
Black and white. I will suggest u put ur passport on each of the form
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
kenraj:

After all pages filled, how will the forms be submitted?
I don't get, do u mean after filling the necessary pages online? If yes the u click finish it will submit it and show u the necessary forms to be printed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikedimeji:

Black and white. I will suggest u put ur passport on each of the form
How? Shld i put a passport per form making it a total of 7 passports. As in, hard copy passport?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ogompaul:
the space for tertiary institution attended seems to be optional although i can't rmba, but if its composary the form shldn't hv submitted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Alex50289: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
07035533692. 08173719992
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Alex50289:
07035533692. 08173719992
what are those numbers for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
softrise:
How? Shld i put a passport per form making it a total of 7 passports. As in, hard copy passport?
Alrenatively I will suggest, if u haven't sign them, then put ur passport of the form and photocopy them with a good copier. With that u can still retain ur passport
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Diflun: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2015
ogompaul:
I made similar mistake and I sent them an email and d reply was no change can b made after submission so simply purchase another voucher n fill a fresh application! I asked other questions bt uptil nw they never replied bak.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dammy112: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
I am trying to make payment for the voucher and it is not working.....the payment gateway keeps getting disconnected and cant connect with my bank(access Bank),,please house what do you suggest that i should do...Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bigeliot(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
same here o. 4 3days now. i've tried evry means but 2 no avail. me don tire sef
Dammy112:
I am trying to make payment for the voucher and it is not working.....the payment gateway keeps getting disconnected and cant connect with my bank(access Bank),,please house what do you suggest that i should do...Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikedimeji:

Alrenatively I will suggest, if u haven't sign them, then put ur passport of the form and photocopy them with a good copier. With that u can still retain ur passport
alryt but is it possible to log-in and reprint?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dammy112:
first, register for OTP at the ATM, go to ur bank and pick the OTM form then go to ATM and follow the process. After that, log-in into their site and click on vouchersales/buy etc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
CecyAdrian:

After registering at the ATM for an OTP, did you receive a debit alert of N101? If yes, then proceed to the NN site, click on 'vouchersales' click 'BUY' and ensure u choose the right card type (master card/visa/verve etc), enter your card number and the three numbers at the back of your card. After that, check your e-mail for ur serial number and PIN.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Alex50289: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls add my number for follow up on whatsapp
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by algebraic(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Sleemoon

pls can I also get the copy of the past questions?......pls
engr.laythuar@yahoo.com

And my number for the whatsapp chat
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Alex50289: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
@ sleemon, can you please send me a copy of the past question? I will really appreciate it ......(alex_4real2010@yahoo.com) thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
softrise:
alryt but is it possible to log-in and reprint?
U can print as many times as possible, when u log in just keep clicking proceed until u get to the last page then u click finish and print the documents again
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikedimeji:

U can print as many times as possible, when u log in just keep clicking proceed until u get to the last page then u click finish and print the documents again
...will it contain the passport i uploaded earlier?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.