Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887978 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
MeetSamir:
One week down, one more week to go for the next list. Allah ya kaimu
well, let's be hopeful ,no raise hopes
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Eedrisir: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its about to go down
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MeetSamir: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Eedrisir:
Its about to go down

They have removed the previous list today. Perhaps the new screening list will be uploaded before the end of the week.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Eedrisir: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes boss
MeetSamir:

They have removed the previous list today. Perhaps the new screening list will be uploaded before the end of the week.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
MeetSamir:

Omo Una dey observe sha, wish men all the luck in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zeeace(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
My connect just died. � this is so sad. rest well. Moses adeoye. he was a snr officer in the Navy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mvem(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Eedrisir:
Its about to go down
Pls are you very certain that it is this month because i have a tight schedule and want to plan well and will not want any event to clash. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by SYZZ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
The list normally comes out after two to three weeks of writing the exam for medical and certificate screening at Ojo barracks Lagos then another in December for interview at Port Harcourt. Training is from January to September then POP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by aynerodcirus(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
zeeace:
My connect just died. � this is so sad.
rest well. Moses adeoye. he was a snr officer in the Navy.

Put hope on GOD and not man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MeetSamir: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
SYZZ:
The list normally comes out after two to three weeks of writing the exam for medical and certificate screening at Ojo barracks Lagos then another in December for interview at Port Harcourt. Training is from January to September then POP.

What do you mean by another interview In December in Port Harcourt, won't the interview be concluded following the medicals and certificate screening at Ojo barracks in Lagos?

To the best of my knowledge, I think that's is how it is done. The only thing with Port Harcourt is that, it is where one of their training school is at onne and if you made the final list, that's is where you will be reporting to for training.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
SYZZ:
very flawed information, I believe the list will be out when the schools were the screening will take place are on break, and medicals, certificate screen, exam and board interview are all done at the same time. Then final list for training at onne comes out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by aynerodcirus(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sigala:
very flawed information, I believe the list will be out when the schools were the screening will take place are on break, and medicals, certificate screen, exam and board interview are all done at the same time. Then final list for training at onne comes out

Do you have idea if they accept statement of result? I haven't been able to go for my certificate. I can't take that 11hrs journey yet.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
aynerodcirus:

Do you have idea if they accept statement of result? I haven't been able to go for my certificate. I can't take that 11hrs journey yet.
Yeah, they do, as long as it's the original copy
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by aynerodcirus(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sigala:
Yeah, they do, as long as it's the original copy

Yea, it is..., Thanks for the prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Leemans: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2020
wow... this thresd is really the best here in nairaland, it has not being easy reading through 270+ pages indeed tenderlaw is the boss more grease to your elbows sir, more wisdom too, you have mentored a lot of great minds the like of pijay, siraleeyu.... e.t.c, sir, i want to be like you when i grow up sir. please sir dont forsake us, we need you sir, we need all the friendly advices and tips there is please sir, as we await the screening list let us too prospective officers of the great Nigerian Navy drink too from your cup of wisdom sir. sir please guide us to victory sir.
Oga pijay, we need you too please.
To my follow course mate to be, i wish us all the best. see you all at onne ISA

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Cousiim: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omo, would having an NSE certificate plus IEEE certificate serve as an added advantage during interviews? If yes I pray I get to that stage then oo grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Are we all charged up, let's start getting ready aspiring cadets, list will come out anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Leemans:
wow... this thresd is really the best here in nairaland, it has not being easy reading through 270+ pages indeed tenderlaw is the boss more grease to your elbows sir, more wisdom too, you have mentored a lot of great minds the like of pijay, siraleeyu.... e.t.c, sir, i want to be like you when i grow up sir. please sir dont forsake us, we need you sir, we need all the friendly advices and tips there is please sir, as we await the screening list let us too prospective officers of the great Nigerian Navy drink too from your cup of wisdom sir. sir please guide us to victory sir.
Oga pijay, we need you too please.
To my follow course mate to be, i wish us all the best. see you all at onne ISA
Amen.
Indeed, Oga Tenderlaw & Pijay are heroes we are looking up to here... God bless!
Accolades also goes to the creator of this thread; Lexyg. Thank u!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Obinnasvg: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sigala:
Are we all charged up, let's start getting ready aspiring cadets, list will come out anytime soon.
Soon Is taking too much time o lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Obinnasvg:

Soon Is taking too much time o lol
Lol, I get, a friend of mine was called on Monday from navy hq concerning his name being shortlisted. Too much info already.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Obinnasvg: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sigala:

Lol, I get, a friend of mine was called on Monday from navy hq concerning his name being shortlisted. Too much info already.
For real, Omo no be small thing.. that means they have already gotten in touch with everyone that made the list bah?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Obinnasvg:

For real, Omo no be small thing.. that means they have already gotten in touch with everyone that made the list bah?
no, his case is different, he was at onne earlier this year and he's reapplying
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MeetSamir: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sigala:

Is this a pointer that we should be expecting the list, say, tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Obinnasvg: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sigala:
no, his case is different, he was at onne earlier this year and he's reapplying
Oh Goodluck to him... onward together
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2020
MeetSamir:

Is this a pointer that we should be expecting the list, say, tomorrow?
I don't really know, but hopefully soon, I'm sure the list is already on ground, na to release am remain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Filafa: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
List is out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MeetSamir: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Filafa:
List is out

Where did you see the list Oga sir?

There is nothing on their site and there is no such information on the site also.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
MeetSamir:

Where did you see the list Oga sir?

There is nothing on their site and there is no such information on the site also.
just wants to catch cruise, but list go sha comot
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Gracioussuccess(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New Month to Everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Filafa: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ABSTRUSE: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Filafa:
List is out

Na curse you dey find bah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.