Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886732 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by horlar20: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
hi guys, i need a copy of the past questions also. olamideadelowo@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by telad(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
thanks so much Adetunji, God bless no less my bro. we shall all succeed by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by telad(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
lexzyg:
Please, if you are interested in joining the whatapp group for this thread kindly drop your number in other to add you up.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by akan471: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
mikedimeji : I now have a copy of the PQ courtesy Wole. U can as well contact me here mikedimeji@yahoo.com I will also pass it across to those in need of it in order to relieve Wole of having to send to everyone becos it's actually large.

pls can u forward it to me plssssssss.. akan.edet@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2015
ugosh:
Please this section for DPO can any DPO in any state sign it or must it be from your LG or state of origin? Secondly I made a mistake when filling my form......Instead of chosing second class upper, I chose upper credit.....is this a serious issue?
I also made same mistake. Seems 2:1 no load at the moment of my registration and I thin it was general.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by GentleNaaz(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HighTeck: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls I also need to join the whatsapp thread this my number 07032323244 and pls if you do have the questions here is my email pls am begging aasangowawa@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gabzelcot: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
helo guys, pls i neeed the past question.pls kindly forward a copy to my mail.
gabzelcot@gmail.com
also add m to the whataap group..08035485335
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mooyewhy(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
eagerly waiting for the list here oh...abi has anybody heard anything contrary to the list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mozeley: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Hi guys,
Am also in need of the past questions, here is my email:
linkmozey4life@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello everyone, how is prep for the test. Pls i think we should stop dropping our phone numbers here. If u need to talk to someone privately I think it's better to do that via mail, a lot of people are getting sms from some unknown fellas claiming to help with shortlisting. Am not saying they got the numbers from here but there's need to be cautious. Even the email address I dropped here is not my official email address its just for the purpose of stuffs like this. So pls lets watch out on how we display our phone number in public forum like this. TO EVERYONE THAT HAS THE PQ I HOPE U HAVE AT LEAST DONE JUSTICE TO THAT AND SOME OTHER PIECE THAT U CAN LAY UR HANDS ON. wishing each and everyone of us succes in the test. ONWARD TOGETHER as they say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kayles: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello guys I need the past questions too. Please reach me via Kaylesjay@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Gbolly4unow: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Kindly help with past questions gbolly4unow@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mightyfm: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2015
pls anybody with d Nigeria navy past question should pls help me by sending to oluwasuyifm1@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by efkayreality(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2015
akan471:
mikedimeji : I now have a copy of the PQ courtesy Wole. U can as well contact me here mikedimeji@yahoo.com I will also pass it across to those in need of it in order to relieve Wole of having to send to everyone becos it's actually large.

Please bro, i need a copy too..gbadamosifarouk@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by efkayreality(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2015
akan471:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Gpdwise(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
lordm:
Can any pls send me Nigerian navy past questions. Irhirhimoses@gmail.com
I ALSO NEED d past and have they shortlisted the names for interview
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Gpdwise(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2015
efkayreality:

i need the past question too my email is gpdwise@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by babalonshee(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
pls I need the past questions my email is babalonshee@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sexyaliyah: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
efkayreality:
please help me with the past question . johnsonaliyah12@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mubaraqq(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Mikedimeji, i sent you an email yesterday, I'm yet to receive the past question o, please reason my matter, thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mattiu(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Please I will need d NN PQ, send to this email mattolu014@gmail.com...may God bless any1 who can help tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Mubaraqq:
Mikedimeji, i sent you an email yesterday, I'm yet to receive the past question o, please reason my matter, thanks
Am sorry but am not sure I got ur mail, I responded to all the mails I got between 6am yesterday and 1am this morning. In fact at times I go as far as checking my junk mails to check if there are messages that didn't find their way to my inbox. U might need to resend the mail.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by LordTrezy(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
mikedimeji:
Hello everyone, how is prep for the test. Pls i think we should stop dropping our phone numbers here. If u need to talk to someone privately I think it's better to do that via mail, a lot of people are getting sms from some unknown fellas claiming to help with shortlisting. Am not saying they got the numbers from here but there's need to be cautious. Even the email address I dropped here is not my official email address its just for the purpose of stuffs like this. So pls lets watch out on how we display our phone number in public forum like this. TO EVERYONE THAT HAS THE PQ I HOPE U HAVE AT LEAST DONE JUSTICE TO THAT AND SOME OTHER PIECE THAT U CAN LAY UR HANDS ON. wishing each and everyone of us succes in the test. ONWARD TOGETHER as they say. smiley
kindly forward PQ to richardbanks949@gmail.com. thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by babalonshee(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
mikedimeji:

Am sorry but am not sure I got ur mail, I responded to all the mails I got between 6am yesterday and 1am this morning. In fact at times I go as far as checking my junk mails to check if there are messages that didn't find their way to my inbox. U might need to resend the mail.

pls my email is babalonshee@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Gpdwise(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
BookeyAsha:
plzzzzz kindly help me with the PQ.....i already sent u my email addy
i have posted m mail like three times nd yet nothing i need this past question badly
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kisssy(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Please wole if u wouldn't mind, send the apt test question to me 2. Aimolaomofa@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emperor650(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls house have they release the name of shortlisted candidates for exam Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
emperor650:
Pls house have they release the name of shortlisted candidates for exam Thanks
U are suppose to be checking their portal at interval starting from today.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
To as many that has mailed me pls u need to be patient till later in the night, like I have explained earlier here the format of the PQ I have is large over 16MB and requires good network to be able to go over mail so it better sent at night when there's less traffic. PLS I HAVE REITERATED ON THIS FORUM, ITS LABORIOUS FOR ME TO COME AND BE PICKING EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE I will advice u just send me a request via mail. Having said this, pls I might NOT be able to attend to any request that comes after today becos I won't be available and I can't guarantee good network where am going Pls hope u guys understand, thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kanmy89: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
mikedimeji:
To as many that has mailed me pls u need to be patient till later in the night, like I have explained earlier here the format of the PQ I have is large over 16MB and requires good network to be able to go over mail so it better sent at night when there's less traffic. PLS I HAVE REITERATED ON THIS FORUM, ITS LABORIOUS FOR ME TO COME AND BE PICKING EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE I will advice u just send me a request via mail. Having said this, pls I might NOT be able to attend to any request that comes after today becos I won't be available and I can't guarantee good network where am going Pls hope u guys understand, thank u.

You are so nice broda. God will make it easy for us.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mrintelligent(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
elemhusny:

add me to the whatsapp group for this thread
+2348031356535

Please send whatsapp message "DSSC" to 08036368551. He is the admin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.