Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim (3525 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by DrWalter: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
With the borrowed crowd..still d stadium is not filled up

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Mutuwa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
I de laugh..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by saaedlee: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by olas24u(f): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vote Nasir El -Rufai

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by okwylnaz: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ may loose in Kaduna & some other states in d Northeast, no doubt. That won't stop him frm winning d general election.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
DrWalter:

Thanks for being part of the crowd. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by PDPblogger: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
DrWalter:

Pictures?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by bettercreature(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan is going to loose all the Northern states and South-western states
If you doubt it lets go on Nairabet
Sai Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by alaoeri: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
okwylnaz:
GEJ may loose in Kaduna & some other states in d Northeast, no doubt. That won't stop him frm winning d general election.
Which general election you talking about maybe the one that will hold in Otuoke, as for the one coming up on FEBUHARI 14 its SAI BUHARI.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by PDPblogger: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
okwylnaz:
GEJ did not win Kaduna in 2011 but he got 40% of votes cast. All he needs is 25% from kaduna and he's good.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by damipayne(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:
GEJ did not win Kaduna in 2011 but he got 40% of votes cast. All he needs is 25% from kaduna and he's good.

he will loose in kano and Lagos
and once u loose in kano and Lagos forget it

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDP don fall for gutter; Macham macham grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by teemanbastos(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP don fall for gutter; Macham macham grin
grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by DrWalter: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
80 percent are women...vice president's wife women group

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Akpan107(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
damipayne:

he will loose in kano and Lagos
and once u loose in kano and Lagos forget it
GEJ will get nothing less 50% votes in Lagos. It's only in Kano GEJ will not get his 25%.

But still yet, GEJ will win the Election.

Buhari will not get 2% in any of the South South states, but can managely get 5% in Rivers because of Ameachi.

Buhari will hardly get 1% in any of the South East states, but he will managely get his 1% comfortably in Imo State.

Buhari will managely get 15% in Ondo and Ekiti.

Is still not going to be easy for Buhari. Because GEJ will use their APC broom they have not been using to sweep all of them out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by fayemisuccess(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH NO CAPITAL? I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW I MAKE A PROFIT OF #209,015 NAIRA LEGALLY IN JUST 7DAYS WITH MY PHONE WITHOUT SPENDING 1NAIRA [AMAZING SECRET]. Do you know that you can also make more than this?

Here; we will train you on how you on the A-Z of legal IMPORTATION BUSINESS & how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira legal profit into your bank account without spending 1 Naira.

We will train you on how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira daily legal profit into your bank account with LITTLE or NO START-UP CAPITAL. MONEY IS NO MORE THE PROBLEM OF STARTING LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE POSITIVE MINDED PEOPLE.

I REJECT POVERTY! WHAT OF YOU?

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Massive turn up for Mr. president.
Thanks to people of kaduna
God bless our country Nigeria.
Long live our President GEJ

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Anikulhapo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ will get nothing less 50% votes in Lagos. It's only in Kano GEJ will not get his 25%.

Buhari will not get 2% in any of the South South states, but can managely get 5% in Rivers because of Ameachi.

Buhari will hardly get 1% in any of the South East states, but he will managely get his 1% comfortably in Imo State.

Is still not going to be easy for Buhari. Because GEJ will use their APC broom they have not been using to sweep all of them out.
GUY,WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT U TOOK UR DRUGS,ABEG,BE TAKING UR DRUGS REGULARLY O,ABEG.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by CaptainAmerica1: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
No be the same Kaduna wey I dey?

Even if GEJ smokes the best weed, he still won't be able to imagine winning Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Massive turn up for Mr. president.
Thanks to people of kaduna
God bless our country Nigeria.
Long live our President GEJ

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by arewatech(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
LOL

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akpan107:
[s]GEJ will get nothing less 50% votes in Lagos[/s]. It's only in Kano GEJ will not get his 25%.

[s]Buhari will managely get 15% in Ondo and Ekiti[/s].

[s]Is still not going to be easy for Buhari. Because GEJ will use their APC broom they have not been using to sweep all of them out[/s].

Wake up

Too much Hero's Beer is bad

Buhari is th next President of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Caseless: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gej has no project in kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Akpan107(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
beopened:

Wake up

Too much Hero's Beer is bad

Buhari is th next President of Nigeria
just shouting Buhari is our next President wont make him win. Tell me how he is going to win.

Buhari won only 12 States in the previous Election.

He need more 13 States to win. Give me the list of state he will now win. Am waiting...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by DrWalter: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Caseless:
Gej has no project in kaduna state.
yes very true..bcus during his speech, he could not even mention wot he has done in d state
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Jorussia(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Akpan107:

How many % do you think buhari will get in Edo state?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Akpan107(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anikulhapo:
GUY,WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT U TOOK UR DRUGS,ABEG,BE TAKING UR DRUGS REGULARLY O,ABEG.
Is been long i treated myself of Maleria, so i will go for Widal Test tommorrow so that i will start taking my drugs again. Are you now happy?

Back to Business.

Buhari won in only 12 States in 2011, GEJ won in the rest of the states.

Let me give you the results of the previous elections so that you can analised urself....

2011 Presidential Elections result BAYELSA:
PDP 504 811
CPC 691 BENUE
PDP 658, 472
CPC 102171 ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169
CPC 4, 223 KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000 KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453 ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984
CPC 3, 743 EDO:
PDP 542, 173
CPC, 17, 795 JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063 KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244 DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851
CPC 8, 960 EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592
CPC 1,025 ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144
CPC 3,753 FCT:
PDP 254, 444
CPC 131, 576 LAGOS:
PDP 1, 281, 688
CPC 189, 983 OYO:
PDP 484, 758
CPC 92, 396 RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762
CPC 13, 182 KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543 SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769 KWARA:
PDP 268, 243
CPC 83, 603 ONDO:
PDP: 387,376
CPC: 11, 890 OGUN:
PDP: 309,177
CPC: 17,654 OSUN:
PDP: 188,409
CPC: 6,997 KOGI:
PDP: 399, 816
CPC: 132, 201 BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205 AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629
CPC 148

now, tell me the States GEJ will now loose to the extend of not geting his 25% again.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Swizdoe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:
Now it does not matter if he wins the state or not.
I thought one of your pdp bedfellows said that gej will win 28 states after consulting oracles in china, india and the likes
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by PhockPhockMan: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
DrWalter:
Wey pictures na?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Mane4Gh(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am from Ghana,But personally If I were Nigerian,I woulda voted for Prez Goodluck...Bout a 1000 billboards Across Ghana and Diaspora voting does not even exist in Nigeria.Nigerians in Ghana cannot vote Unless they come back home.You gotta love African Political campaign strategies
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign.i Was Expecting To See Kaduna Stadium Full To The Brim by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
j
Akpan107:

EDO state is south south. Buhari will get more than 30 percent in edo. And more than 10 percent in Delta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most "Handsome" Nigerian Politicians / No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians / Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.