Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb (789 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb by Katlem: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Come February 2015, the highly anticipated movie of the year “The Green Eyed” will premiere at the Silverbird cinemas Victoria Island Lagos. Produced by Poise Fendy Entertainment, the Green Eyed is a tale of betrayal, politics, deceit, blackmail, love, jealousy and the test of friendship.

Last year, the movie was privately screened to selected guests at the Silverbird Cinema in Port Harcourt. The star studded red carpet event was graced by distinguished guests who had a swell time watching the movie and mingling with cast and crew of the film.

The red carpet was impressive with several notable celebrities and dignitaries present at the event. ‘It’s been a long way coming from the day we started shooting the movie, the production and now the premiere. I’m glad people liked it’, and can’t wait to produce my second movie said Endy Abanonkhua, a theatre Arts graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Abanonkhua is a first time producer whose passion has always been film making.

The Green Eyed stars Kalu Ikeagwu, Nse Ikpe Etim, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Tamara Eteimo, Endy Abanonkhua, Tonia Nwosu and Phil Isibor set to hit cinemas across the country next month.
30 Jan 2015

Re: The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb by Poisey: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't wait to watch this movie....Nse and Kalu. ..I love

(1) (Reply)

Any Fan Of Naruto Here, Let's Have A Chat. Am ready for any argument / Airtel #lifewithoutdata Video Advert Is The Best I Have Seen In My Life. / Letter From Rivers State Government Soliciting Support For BB Naija Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.