Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Boiled Egg With Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Boiled Egg With Rice (4286 Views)

"I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / Thai Green Curry With Rice- Ramadan Kareem / Beans And Boiled Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
I wanna know if anybody is also experiencing such.
Because I found out anytime I eat rice and boiled egg I will be feeling hungry In some few time like 30-40 mins, so I just wanna know if it's just only me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:
I wanna know if anybody is also experiencing such.
Because I found out anytime I eat rice and boiled egg I will be feeling hungry I some few time like 30-40 mins, so I just wanna know if it's just only me.
l How is that made?
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
It depends on how much you eat, and how much you weigh.

If you're "big" eating tiny portions, you're bound to feel hungry. In that case, I'll say drink lots of water, go for a walk, or do anything to take your mind off food.
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:
It depends on how much you eat, and how much you weigh.

If you're "big" eating tiny portions, you're bound to feel hungry. In that case, I'll say drink lots of water, go for a walk, or do anything to take your mind off food.

Thanks, but I hardly feel hungry atfter eating, but eating rice with egg boost my appetite!
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
l How is that made?

Didn't get u?
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

Didn't get u?
How is that dish made?
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
How is that dish made?

Don't eat much, but it's still a bit much for me for some hours like other meals. So I keep wondering if it's the egg, eat it onces a while.
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

Don't eat much, but it's still a bit much for me for some hours like other meals. So I keep wondering if it's the egg, eat it onces a while.
Rice is very light. I know its a staple in W.Africa and I often wonder how people survive on it, considering they are also generally heavily built.
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
Rice is very light. I know its a staple in W.Africa and I often wonder how people survive on it, considering they are also generally heavily built.

I love eating rice, infact I take it everyday! grin

But trying to limit the intake. cry

1 Like

Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

I love eating rice, infact I take it everyday! grin

But trying to limit the intake. cry
Rice is also low on nutrients, and that will make the body crave more. You could make it better my using varied foods to accompany it, and use vegetables too.

2 Likes

Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
Rice is also low on nutrients, and that will make the body crave more. You could make it better my using varied foods to accompany it, and use vegetables too.

I did take it with fresh fish, but trying to eat it(rice) too much, do normally feel weak because I take in too much starch and I know the effects taking excess of it, because I am a medical doctor, still taking what hurt my body part.

I will do without it for about 3-week, and concentrate on protein to recover my tissues.

I did merit your concern, thanks bro! cool
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

I did take it with fresh fish, but trying to eat it(rice) too much, do normally feel weak because I take in too much starch and I know the effects taking excess of it, because I am a medical doctor, still taking what hurt my body part.

I will do without it for about 3-week, and concentrate on protein to recover my tissues.

I did merit your concern, thanks bro! cool
You're welcome bro,
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
You're welcome bro,

How is the family, hope all things are going on fine?
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

How is the family, hope all things are going on fine?
Family is good, every thing is perfect. Thanks for asking, though I get the feeling you are confusing me with somebody else.

I hope yours is good too.
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
muafrika:
Family is good, every thing is perfect. Thanks for asking, though I get the feeling you are confusing me with somebody else.

I hope yours is good too.

No! just asking.
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

No! just asking.
Thanks for asking,
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
'
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by PrettyEmy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]PrettyEmy please let's have our contacts. cry[/size]

I don't even know who am chatting with
I haven't seen his face
Its only his hair am seeing
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by jokeydamson(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2016
Rice are anti nutrient...if its not working fine with ur body system u can alway balance it proteins to keep u strong for d day.....ow are u lewis longest time

1 Like

Re: Boiled Egg With Rice by LewisO: 11:49pm On May 20, 2016
jokeydamson:
Rice are anti nutrient...if its not working fine with ur body system u can alway balance it proteins to keep u strong for d day.....ow are u lewis longest time
Thanks doctor. grin

I have been doing good not feeling well. cry

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew) / Brand New Electric Dry Food Grinder For Sale / Addicted To Viju Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.