Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! (1590 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by rebranded(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
With the increasing Buhari momentum..APC focus seems to be solely on the Centre

I wish they win both, but after watching Ambode's debate with Jimi Agbaje. Ambode does not seem like someone that pays attention to details or have a clear plan on what to do with Lagos.

Clearly though PDP is out of Aso rock come May

2 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by razaqade(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
GMB till Mrs Dame can speak good English

5 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by osamaBUSH(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Then life goes on angry
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Princecalm(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
There will be no fuss at all, it just like Barca winning a match but with very poor ball possession.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by saaedlee: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Well, Nigerians will decide, meanwhile why don't we all do the following;

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th

4 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by osamaBUSH(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
razaqade:
GMB till Mrs Dame can speak good English
i should be occupying this position but for MTNs slow network embarassed

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by resty4(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Man, Apc all lose both. No vacancy in aso rock and lagos is not just for pdp but lagos is pdp.
Bye to fashola and tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by kokoA(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Presidential election comes up before gubernatorial.. I feel which ever party wins the presidency will definitely win more states because people would love to be part of the party in the center. If Buhari wins, Ambode will surely win on the 28th.. If GEJ wins (God forbid), it's going to be 50/50 chance for both Agbaje and Ambode.

6 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by jayonpoint(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
resty4:
Man, Apc all lose both. No vacancy in aso rock and lagos is not just for pdp but lagos is pdp.
Bye to fashola and tinubu.
In ur dreamland! Under OBJ it ws even tougher wit Koro d most popular candidate n against FG's troops yet PDP lost on all occasions...PDP wil never take lagos. Dey may only b close bt nt hv it. Clearly most of u dnt knw d mechanism wit Wich APC clipped lagos as its strongest holder.

Sai Buhari joor!

5 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by blackfase(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Walahi if it comes down to letting one up for another, I dont giv a flying bleep about a Lagos APC. Though i doubt if Tinubu would allow that happen, he'l never let go come hell or high water. Discerning minds kno what d hell im talkin about....
It is Buhari abeg xoxo
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
rebranded:
With the increasing Buhari momentum..APC focus seems to be solely on the Centre

I wish they win both, but after watching Ambode's debate with Jimi Agbaje. Ambode does not seem like someone that pays attention to details or have a clear plan on what to do with Lagos.

Clearly though PDP is out of Aso rock come May
After watching that debat emyself, i was wondering if Ambode was the best APC could come up with. Jimi Agbaje is without doubt light years ahead of him. Ambode was just clowning throughout the debate. But unfortuntely for Agbaje, Ambode will win in Lagos owing to the setup APC has in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Flye: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Afam4eva:

After watching that debat emyself, i was wondering if Ambode was the best APC could come up with. Jimi Agbaje is without doubt light years ahead of him. Ambode was just clowning throughout the debate. But unfortuntely for Agbaje, Ambode will win in Lagos owing to the setup APC has in Lagos.

I think Ambode is an emergency candidate of APC after pdp played religious card with them, for me i hope the best man who will do well for the people will win the election.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Afam4eva:

my reasonable igbo man. Long time

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Ploy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
It is simple, Jimi Agbaje would defect to APC and governance goes on.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Flye:

I think Ambode is an emergency candidate of APC after pdp played religious card with them, for me i hope the best man who will do well for the people will win the election.

I was actually surprised they chose Ambode because i was hearing other names months back. I'm tempted to agree with you because the other names i was hearing were Muslim names. They could have gone for Ambode to appease the Christian population because the religious accusations against APC is something they can ignore.

2 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by demelza: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
saaedlee:
Well, Nigerians will decide, meanwhile why don't we all do the following;

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th
Flesh and blood has definitely not revealed this to you.
Those are my exact plans.

2 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by rebranded(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
2 weeks to go and we know!

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Flye: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Afam4eva:

I was actually surprised they chose Ambode because i was hearing other names months back. I'm tempted to agree with you because the other names i was hearing were Muslim names. They could have gone for Ambode to appease the Christian population because the religious accusations against APC is something they can ignore.

Yeah! That is why I don't like mixing sentiment with politics, either religion, ethnicity or any other forms it reduce the quality of leadership we get.

If a Christian can do it better let him and if a Muslim can do it better let him. Even if a northerner or an Igbo man can rule my Osun state better why not give him chance but our political parties has nothing to offer for campaign so they resort all kinds of sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Sweetlemon(f): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Don't judge Ambode based on debate o.
Fashola didn't perform so wonderfully either but see how far he came.

As for me, if Tinubu can produce someone like Fashola, then I can trust him with Ambode. One thing you cannot deny is the fact that Tinubu is a genius, he works with smart people no matter how dubious he could be. So I'm rest assured. I dont just trust PDP in Lagos. I don't want to imagine it.

4 Likes

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by masseratti: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
To be honest,thats my wish.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by masseratti: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Don't judge Ambode based on debate o.
Fashola didn't perform so wonderfully either but see how far he came.

As for me, if Tinubu can produce someone like Fashola, then I can trust him with Ambode. One thing you cannot deny is the fact that Tinubu is a genius, he works with smart people no matter how dubious he could be. So I'm rest assured. I dont just trust PDP in Lagos. I don't want to imagine it.
I totally agree with you,but it's high time Tinubu should allow internal democracy to prevail among his men.

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 01, 2015
masseratti:
To be honest,thats my wish.
thissjust ta letcha know,biggest mumu,that wishes aint no goddamm horses. go get ur beggarly arsse some work to do,n if u are too old,u shudda retired..
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by MayorofLagos(m): 4:04am On Feb 01, 2015
@POST,
Oba of Lagos has said repeatedly PDP will never win Lagos while he is on the throne...and yet you people fail to accept the reality.

APC owns Lagos!

1 Like

Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by tit(f): 4:10am On Feb 01, 2015
PDP is winning both elections.
GEJ is going to be re-elected with a clear margin in the 14th.
Agbaje will trounce Ambode with 53 - 45 margin.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by MayorofLagos(m): 5:07am On Feb 01, 2015
tit:
PDP is winning both elections.
GEJ is going to be re-elected with a clear margin in the 14th.
Agbaje will trounce Ambode with 53 - 45 margin.

Hey tit,
I have a deal for you. I know thats not you in profile pic but I will put the deal to you anyway. grin

If Buhari wil you will go out on a date with your Mayor.

Deal? wink
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Ambode d epe man will win with huge margin people of Lagos state love Ambode .PDP should go and rest ooooooo APC av been winning since 1999 and this one is not their final election. d man to beat is Ambode Cos' he's a grassroots politician unlike Ambode that's been envied by d looted bode George. Bode George will never never stop looting Cos' it's in his blood where's d port Money he embezzle only for him to anoint decamp jimi agbaje .well Lagos is different from ekiti ooooo where a tout governor will be supervising some thugs to beat d presiding chief judge and tore his sooth .PDP is a lost party in Lagos Cos' lagosians are aware of their plan.
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:
@POST,
Oba of Lagos has said repeatedly PDP will never win Lagos while he is on the throne...and yet you people fail to accept the reality.

APC owns Lagos!
You people don't believe PDP would not win Lagos even with a more popular candidate because "Lagos is an APC state" but you believe APC can win at the central?
lol make una no make me laugh too much
Re: What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! by Day169: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2015
..then life goes on!
The propensity for a positive change is even greater with APC at the center.
Lets recall that Late Gov Otedola,in the opposition wit NRC, had Lagos in the early nineties.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Why I Blame Gej By Onyebuchi Ememanka. / SSS Used Israeli Company To Plant Spy Bugs All Over Aso Villa / Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.