Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience (868 Views)

This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) / See These Cute Kids In Walking Dead Photo-shoot. / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience by Fussbot: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
I remember when I was a child.My mother wld come home late and that's when we wld start cooking.One day i had slept before she came back.Then she woke me "oya take money go and buy me kerosene".I took the keg and left.30 mins lata dem no see me..lol.. I had dropped the money in the dustbin on the staircase and slept off!....sleep na bastard sha....my mum still tells me dat story till today..

This happened to a friend.My mum woke her up to go and pee.U know dos days (pako pikin sha)...we used to have a pee bowl in the room dat u will go and flush in the morning.He was spsd to pee inside the bowl...na so my guy go pee inside AMU(local pot/freezer)...thank God he drank the water first in the morning..anybody tried mixed pee and water?yeah!

On sleep talking,my mum woke me up one day and I said"oloun gbo emi ko mo so nu class"(God knows I am not the one dat messed in the class)...the funny thing about sleep talking is dat u can argue to death u didn't say such things....oh well!..I must have messed in the class and denied thus hunting me in my sleep!

My brother once said "mo ti toast e,oloungbo mo ti toast e!"(I have toasted her,I swear down I have toasted her!)..wen he woke up in the morning,my mum just asked..who did ur toast yesterday?..o'l boi come see denial...me?wen?lailai..I didn't say such a thing...lol

Share urs..
Re: Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience by mzpetit(f): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
My second year in higher institution,I was fortunate to live in d hostel. It was a 3-man room as we fondly called d room depending on d size. Myself and 2 of my roomies,no squatter/floater. Just d 3 of us. One night like dt,my roomie woke up,stood beside me and dy were laughing. Damn! I was sleeping talking,LOL.I said (wow wow, I have finally made it. I got an A. Wow. Then I was laughing out loud) only for my roomies to show me d video of my sleep talking. Mehn I was kinda embarrasses but it was a funny experience tho. Results came out d following day and I got A's.
Re: Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience by Fussbot: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzpetit:
My second year in higher institution,I was fortunate to live in d hostel. It was a 3-man room as we fondly called d room depending on d size. Myself and 2 of my roomies,no squatter/floater. Just d 3 of us. One night like dt,my roomie woke up,stood beside me and dy were laughing. Damn! I was sleeping talking,LOL.I said (wow wow, I have finally made it. I got an A. Wow. Then I was laughing out loud) only for my roomies to show me d video of my sleep talking. Mehn I was kinda embarrasses but it was a funny experience tho. Results came out d following day and I got A's.
lwkm....but u eventually mocked dem with ur results na...
Re: Share Your Awkward Sleep Talking/walking Experience by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
I nor get

(1) (Reply)

Rule No 9,like Seriously / E! News: Comedian Bovi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident Last Night | PHOTO / Photo: Nigerian Police Officers Caught Urinating In Public In Ketu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.