Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? (1035 Views)

Mrs Lara Oshiomhole Is Not Royalty: This Is How Corruption Starts / Do You Think Corruption Will Ever Stop In Nigeria? / War On Corruption Starts. APC Sacks Official Over Diversion Of Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by blazesam(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
What a shame, some call politicians corrupt. You nd i are making them corrupt, when u believe the chicken change the give u to solve maybe one quarter of ur problem is better than the community project would hav embarked on for evry. Stand fame for ur right,look for other means to get thiz paper chaser than collective baa

We youth can stop corruption and can promote it.
Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by temitemi1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Started with ibb but will end with GEJ second coming grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by blazesam(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
sure abt that bro? Am not sure about what i heard,am like Thomas in the bible,i see with ma eyes and hear with my ears befor i belive. Them say might not be true all times you know? How sure are you about what they said IBB did or BUHARI did? But now you can give an account of what OBJ,YA'ADUA and JONATHAN DID and is doin. So it is my brother sincere talks are best recomended
Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by watered(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm currently working on this topic. Corruption starts from the family one is born into. Its the ideals and morales that are instilled in the individuals from their private homes that they carry to the public.

2 Likes

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by blazesam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
watered:
I'm currently working on this topic. Corruption starts from the family one is born into. Its the ideals and morales that are instilled in the individuals from their private homes that they carry to the public.
Cant doubt you for that. Let be matured
Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Started with ibb but will end with GEJ grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

For the first time I'll agree with you!!

YES corruption will end with GEJ's administration as the General steps in Nigeria will experience a massive revolution against corruption. When stealing eventually becomes corruption

Wow Temi thank God you've seen the light welcome to APC, welcome to change

but you suggested GEJ till 2019 but 4 imprisonment is too small for him now lol what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by LFJ: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Corruption started with IBB, Abacha promoted it and Jonathan legalize it.

1 Like

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by jars9: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Corruption starts from the family to schools and from school to public organizations that's why i would never support certificate corruption or forgery.

1 Like

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by blazesam(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]for me i see nothing bad about you having certificate or not. The truth is can you lead us to the right path? In my state as i talk,our Governor does not have any certificate and GEJ has been his cover ever since they knew about it. If BUHARI doesnt has any certificate then they should allow him. WE DON TRY ALL THE LITERATE NO FIT WITH THEM SO MAKE WE TRY ILLITERATE MA SEE. ABI NO BE SO?
Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by mytime24(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
IBB, d only maradona wen don rule naija grin

1 Like

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by blazesam(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is a man of corruption,i was in chief Fani Kayode someweeks ago and not knowing i was not a member of any party,this pix can tell you what really was our discussion. If someone in government is say that to me then it simply means he or she is promoting corruption.

Re: RECALL: Where Really Do You Think Corruption Starts From? by mgbeketoto: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
OBJ!
The FATHER of LOOTOCRACY in NIGERIA!
The 'rotten' fish head! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers At Mile 2 Traffic (how Safe Is Mile2) / Breaking News..general Election Postponed / Trending:new Names For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.