Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (21398 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / "Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by makazona(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

nawao

http://eagleyereportconnect..de/2015/01/igbos-hate-me-because-of-biafra-war.html?m=1
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by mgbeketoto: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Not really.
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED.
berem loves you abi? grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Not really.
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED.
berem loves you abi? grin
Yes I do! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by mgbeketoto: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
berem:
Yes I do! cheesy cheesy

Ok!
So this proves him wrong! wink
Tell him to go and bring his 'saftikate'! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Ok!
So this proves him wrong! wink
Tell him to go and bring his 'saftikate'! cheesy
he has a certificate. Anyone who needs it should go to cambridge.
Happy weekend ma'am! cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by mgbeketoto: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
berem:
he has a certificate. Anyone who needs it should go to cambridge.
Happy weekend ma'am! cheesy smiley

Na CAMBRIDGE abi na OXFORD ya own dey? wink

Same to you! 2 weeks to go. . . she who cries last. . . .cries worst! wink
Happy VAL day coming up! wink

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by sparkleboy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chai............
makazona:
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell,, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".
The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.
nawao
http://eagleyereportconnect..de/2015/01/igbos-hate-me-because-of-biafra-war.html?m=1

Kill more igbos to save Nigeria?
That's a Very wrong thing to say!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Na CAMBRIDGE abi na OXFORD ya own dey? wink

Same to you! 2 weeks to go. . . she who cries last. . . .cries worst! wink
Happy VAL day coming up! wink
hahahaha! grin grin

Happy VAL too ma'am! cool
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by eagleeye2: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oga Buhari, nobody even remembers your role in Biafra war, so stop hyping yourself ego.
But Nigerians hate your hypocrisy. You said you were not contesting again after 2011, but unlike someone whose only selling point is Integrity you went back on your word. Many people were killed in the North because they thought that was your only chance.
You swore an affidavit that your credentials are with the military board, but up till now we are still dancing skelewu untop the matter.
Oga Buhari, you know very well that you are a hypocrite. but some brainwashed people will want us to believe otherwise by always shouting CHANGE CHANGE.......SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI, as if that is all that matters.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war.

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, "the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war". "I don't have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country".

nawao

In the last 3days buhari has been in the south west. Where did he speak with the hausa service? Bad propaganda Go and die.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
berem:
Yes I do! cheesy cheesy

Ohh berem how art thou faring this February grin
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by eagleeye2: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na Okorocha and Mgbechi abi Amaechi they cause all these rubbish.......ata mu ha
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
voltron:

Ohh berem how art thou faring this February grin
As in how?
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Niwdog(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm not his fan but i hope he didn't say these?
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
The OP and anyone who believes this is senseless

Post the youtube link and let people wey sabi Hausa interprete

You think say na everyone be mumu like you?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kill Igbo ke?,deal with boko at your backyard first

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by masseratti: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

In the last 3days buhari has been in the south west. Where did he speak with the hausa service? Bad propaganda Go and die.
no kind the lying OP.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by masseratti: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Kill Igbo ke?,deal with boko at your backyard first
please ignore the OP he is only lying. GMB never said anything of such.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
masseratti:
please ignore the OP he is only lying. GMB never said anything of such.
ok but i saw this same topic on facebook with link,or are those link fake?
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by tonychristopher: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

nawao

I want to assume he never said that
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by loomer: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
ME TOO NO BE FAN OF BUHARI, BUT I NO BELIEVE AM.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by masseratti: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
ok but i saw this same topic on facebook with link,or are those link fake?
you can click on those links and make your own assessment.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by motherlode: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
This post is a fake one, post title reads Buhari in BBC HAUSA while link says http://eagleyereportconnect..de/2015/01/igbos-hate-me-because-of-biafra-war.html?m=1
my fellow nairaland members don't forget that bloggers can do everything in their capability to seek attention, make money, gain traffic, also spread fake news.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by makazona(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

so one need to travel out for a BBC interview?
smh.i thought u were smart,mi lady

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by XKZ(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
This news has to be fake. Buhari can't be that daft.
We can all see he is much more refined now and has avoided making inflammatory statements since his campaign began.
Besides Buhari wasn't the only one who fought the Civil War. Obasanjo was also there and won votes in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

so one need to travel out for a BBC interview?
smh.i thought u were smart,mi lady
Smart one, is bbc hausa abroad?
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

nawao

And this is the beast, that a disgraceful ibo woman called berem has being campaigning for Berem, u should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by cjrane: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari and war.
Does Buhari ever think about how to [size=18pt]DEVELOP Nigeria? [/size] It's always war, war, war, war from his mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Another propaganda to demonize Buhari in the eyes of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by makazona(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Smart one, is bbc hausa abroad?

that question should go to u.
Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

nawao

Any igbo still supporting Buhari after this statement should be castrated.

He can't hide his hatred for igbo already, smh

Ndigbo, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. by StunningCEO: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

only d fool mgbeketoto granmama toto kan believe such. time is 4.30 here n hunger is catchin me. bachelor life no de sweet o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.