Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Husbands Raping Their Wife's - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Raping Their Wife's (5921 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Daily Post. / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

Big bro come home and leave fake people alone.

Sistilo no mind me jor. You know now once in awhile I dey like flog fake people. wink
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by HFOG(f): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

Sistilo no mind me jor. You know now once in awhile I dey like flog fake people. wink
No make dey follow you come house o
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Ewuro4: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

LoL! at least I don't hide my "brokeness" under the disguise of begging for credit for a fake $550 phone bill or for Hennessey that you still can't spell right even after correction. Fake arsé big geh. grin grin grin

What and whom I beg is non of your beeswax tongue my phone spells my words so I don't have control over that .

I understand the amount is equivalent to your earning but not my fault broke nigga. I was only conversing with someone else and you jumped on my throat , fake or no fake ; those expatiating days are over buddy,for the umpteenth time, I owe you No explanation ..Wait.. Have we crossed path before? #ntoo hobbii
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Ewuro4: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

Oh I see now wink now run home boy I'm done feeding you.
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

No make dey follow you come house o

E go better make e follow make all those fakers drop from e body.
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Ewuro4: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

E go better make e follow make all those fakers drop from e body.

Good boy boy grin
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Phone bill , you no fit pay (and allowed some busy body fest on my lifestyle angry)

Dodo , you no fit buy

Baiday.. You no fit buy hennesy for us

Wetin you fit do but being cranky with your yucky face from thread to thread?? angry

*walks away in angst*
Madam no vex na, I being dey try arrange small money from my friends to help get you Dodo. Please don't vex. By the way, who is that olodo of a somebody trying to rile my bitterleaf up? angry Na sango in collaboration with Amadioha go strike that person nyansh dead! angry
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

What and whom I beg is non of your beeswax tongue my phone spells my words so I don't have control over that .

I understand the amount is equivalent to your earning but not my fault broke nigga. I was only conversing with someone else and you jumped on my throat , fake or no fake ; those expatiating days are over buddy,for the umpteenth time, I owe you No explanation ..Wait.. Have we crossed path before? #ntoo hobbii

LoL did I ask you about who you were begging? Kai you are too fake! You can't spell Hennessey correctly and now you blame the phone?! Chei! See how you expose your fakeness? I can't fit laugh. My friend if we've crossed path before you would have remembered and pocketed this your fake posturing. LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Madam no vex na, I being dey try arrange small money from my friends to help get you Dodo. Please don't vex. By the way, who is that olodo of a somebody trying to rile my bitterleaf up? angry Na sango in collaboration with Amadioha go strike that person nyansh dead! angry

If you had balls you would have quoted me straight on, now it's obvious you are just an arsé kisser. Here kiss mine too.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

If you had balls you would have quoted me straight on, now it's obvious you are just an arsé kisser. Here kiss mine too.
Hahaha Olodo, so na you be this? tongue let it drop bro, we are all just here to have fun. No kan carry am put for head like wyclef. tongue
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hahaha Olodo, so na you be this? tongue let it drop bro, we are all just here to have fun. No kan carry am put for head like wyclef. tongue

Oh yeah I am having fun so kiss my arsé while I am at it.
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

Oh yeah I am having fun so kiss my arsé while I am at it.
nigga your as5 stinks angry

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Ewuro4: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Do quick abeg angry

Iseee , he's provoked , pardon am.
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Ewuro4: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

LoL did I ask you about who you were begging? Kai you are too fake! You can't spell Hennessey correctly and now you blame the phone?! Chei! See how you expose your fakeness? I can't fit laugh. My friend if we've crossed path before you would have remembered and pocketed this your fake posturing. LWKMD!
Lol... You are back again cheesy gosh this dude. Smh
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
nigga your as5 stinks angry

Of course it stinks that's why I asked you to kiss it. grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
LordReed:

Of course it stinks that's why I asked you to kiss it. grin
werey grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Do quick abeg angry

Iseee , he's provoked , pardon am.
lemme alone, let make him feel the full wrath of obatala on that his coconut head. angry how dare he make fun of the son of the Oracle, who him be? angry

How dare he make fun of my bitterleaf? *fumes uncontrollably*
Re: Husbands Raping Their Wife's by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
werey grin

... Ni e grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? / . / An Ungrateful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.