Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue (1064 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Surplus90(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Doyin Okupe offered N1m to anyone that can list
Achievements of General Buhari.
A blog Reader with the name Mr Timi just
responded. He
listed these 10 achievements below:
1. Cleansed Nigeria of corruption as head of
state.
2. Reduced inflation rate from 40% to 3%.
3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt
politicians,
officials and business people.
4. Reduced our debt.
5. Diversified our economy focusing more on
agriculture.
6. Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to
stop illegal printing and theft of our money).
7. Rejected IMF loans and its ruinous dictates.
8. Recovered looted funds from looters.
9. Refused to Devalue Naira or raise fuel price.
10. Captured Exiled looter Umaru Dikko in the Uk
I can go on!
Anyway I don’t want any reward from Okupe I
don’t handle
stolen money.
http://newsrescue.com/10-achievements-general-buhari-doyin-okupe/#axzz3QPy1XBnz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by dkronicle(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Choi all i can understand here is '' i dont handle stolen money'' doyin, you dey tiff ?
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Flye: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
That doyin has done more harm to his boss than good.

1 Like

Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Kagarko(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
responded. He

God bless you bross.

Okupe oya where is that N1 million? we will take it to charity.

The more you make noise against GMB the more
he becomes more popular.

APC change

The Devine ticket of GMB/PYO will score more than 65% of the total vote cast Insha Allah
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by emeka20091: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
booked
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by dre11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anyway I don’t want any reward from Okupe

I don’t handle
stolen money.

That reply was epic

Okupe money stink to the heavens
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Surplus90(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
oya okupe wey d 1million or are these not achievements?...you f**l...
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Whenever I see doyin okupe all I see is a "FAT CLUELESS PIG THAT THINKS WITH HIS ANUS"
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by motherlode: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Noted " i don't handle stolen money ".

This is an example of a good Nigerian who fights for what is good and best for everybody including those against his ideas or the positivity which he believes in!.
" give me 65 million honest voters with PVC and i will change Nigeria for Better by God's grace, insha Allah! "
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Ngozi14: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
oya okupe wey d 1million or are these not achievements?...you fool...
help me ask am o!
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Jarus(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
responded. He

11, Killed off the Maitatsine sect.

1 Like

Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Ngozi14: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
oya okupe wey d 1million or are these not achievements?...you fool...
help me ask am o
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Flye:
That doyin has done more harm to his boss than good.

Just like FFK, Reno
They can sell their heart just over a mossel of meat

1 Like

Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by tommysparks: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
responded. He

in all your submission I did not see any infrastructural development which is our major problem in nigeria if you save all the money in the world while your roof is leaking and your staircase has collapsed and your power generator has not been serviced or replaced what is the use of all the money saved

1 Like

Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Ngozi14: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Surplus90:
oya okupe wey d 1million or are these not achievements?...you f**l...
help me ask am o
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by Myluv1: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
tommysparks:
in all your submission I did not see any infrastructural development which is our major problem in nigeria if you save all the money in the world while your roof is leaking and your staircase has collapsed and your power generator has not been serviced or replaced what is the use of all the money saved
Don't mind that ignorant poster and his fellow APC goons.

1. [s]Cleansed Nigeria of corruption as head of state.[/s]
2. Reduced inflation rate from 40% to 3%.
3. Prosecuted and jailed hundreds of corrupt politicians, officials and business people.
4. Reduced our debt.
5. Diversified our economy focusing more on agriculture.
6. [s]Stabilised Naira (changed colour of money to stop illegal printing and theft of our money).[/s]
7. [s]Rejected IMF loans and its ruinous dictates.[/s]
8. Recovered looted funds from looters.
9. [s]Refused to Devalue Naira or raise fuel price.[/s]
10. [s]Captured Exiled looter Umaru Dikko in the Uk[/s]
I can go on!
Anyway I don’t want any reward from Okupe I don’t handle stolen money.

What are we left with here?
Re: 10 Achievements Of General Buhari : For Doyin Okupe - Newsrescue by focus7: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op, you shouldn't be waisting your for someone that is not in the habit of keeping to his promise. He talks with mouth and reason with his anus. Was he not the one that promised to change his name if apc last a year? By expect him to have changed his name to monkey okuigbe.

(1) (Reply)

Five More PDP Governors Decamping To APC / Boko Haram Releases 158 People Abducted In Yobe ( Photo) / My Take On The Recent Military Success Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.